• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ColdSteel223

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 18, 2009
    Bloomington, IN
    Jasper, Huntingburg and Evansville. Video at link.

Gang members arrested in Indiana - 14 News, The Tri-State's News and Weather Leader-

I need to train more.

MS-13, Damn those guys are not to be lightly messed with. They will kill your entire extended family, your dog and cat then burn down your house while you watch.
    Then hack you up with a damn machete.

Train as much as you can and hope God is with you, for those individuals (I won't call them people) are true evil.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    The illegal immigrants are just here looking for a better life in the land of opportunity.
    Who are you to deny them that?

Lynn Smith

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    MSG 2 / Indianapolis
    If you look into these guys the news gets worse and worse. I heard about them a while back but had no idea they were this bad.

From an FBI website - Federal Bureau of Investigation - Major Executive Speeches - John S. Pistole - October 22, 2007
    "[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Take MS-13 as an example. MS-13 was born in Los Angeles—and still has a significant presence here—but has spread across 42 states and at least four foreign countries. It is now truly a transnational gang.[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]We are seeing a tremendous amount of MS-13 activity in cities such as Baltimore, Houston, New York, Washington, D.C., and even Omaha. But we are also seeing a rise in MS-13 activity in Atlanta, Denver, Indianapolis, and New Orleans.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Gang members are involved in a wide range of criminal activities, from drug distribution to theft to homicide. They sometimes form ad-hoc alliances with other gangs to facilitate their activities. They communicate with cliques in other states and other countries."[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]And that was from March 3, 2008. Makes you wonder how much of the crime in Indy is due to this gang. I know the government doesn't like attributing specific crimes to gangs because it will scare people. They even tried to keep quiet the antics of the teen Code Red - until they started doing serious crimes instead of just tagging police cars.
    [/SIZE][/FONT]

gunman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2009
    Jasper Co.
    well they are definately in NWI, im in fair oaks(town is literally the size of a sub division) and there's an adequate population of illegals here hired by fair oaks dairy farms. within the last few months i've noticed quite a few gang tags popping up everwhere i can't make out most of the garbage but i did see one today that had "SUR 13 i'm back"

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    well they are definately in NWI, im in fair oaks(town is literally the size of a sub division) and there's an adequate population of illegals here hired by fair oaks dairy farms. within the last few months i've noticed quite a few gang tags popping up everwhere i can't make out most of the garbage but i did see one today that had "SUR 13 i'm back"

I heard there is a $2000 a head for each illegal you report and they get deported....:ar15:

SedahDrol

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    these newer imported Hispanic street gangs are a different breed. They are not like our homegrown Hispanic street gangs. If you go after them they will go after your family and let you live. why? it's simple, to break you and send a message to anybody else that might want to go after them. The only way to defeat them is total eradication. Throwing them in jail just gives them a minor hurdle. Unfortunately for us we have rules of engagement. So they'll probably continue on being successful in putting the fear of La Eme into our society.

There is a little hope though in the fact that our country has a wonderful habit of assimilating cultures. Eventually, given enough time this undesired trait of ruthless vengeance will be toned down in their children's, children's, children, much like the domestication of an animal. And they'll be more like our homegrown gangbangers.

pathfinder317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Franklin In
    I heard there is a $2000 a head for each illegal you report and they get deported....:ar15:

the problem is they don't get deported , local law enforcement won't detain them because ICE won't do their job.
    I find it amusing while I am working , I go into bad neighborhoods and make deliveries to retail establishments , they do the gang spray paint thing , so I take a marker and X out the signatures , or I write something that insults them , just thinking of them seeing it makes me laugh.

gunman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2009
    Jasper Co.

i'm looking into that apparently even after reporting them it is highly unlikely anything will be done(i can believe that) but it's worth a shot anyways even if i don't get the money i would love for people to see these farms for what they really are and if in turn some of the affected are gang members even better.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    MS-13 has been on Gangland, pretty sure Sur-13 has as well. I was friends with a kid that was really cool in middle school, in high school he ended up getting pretty involved in a Hispanic gang out of Chicago. His cousin got sent to live with him (cousin was from Chicago) after being involved in a murder when he was 13. After my old friend's 2nd trip to prison he gave that life up and started being pretty decent again...his cousin is still in prison last I knew.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    MS-13 has been on Gangland, pretty sure Sur-13 has as well. I was friends with a kid that was really cool in middle school, in high school he ended up getting pretty involved in a Hispanic gang out of Chicago. His cousin got sent to live with him (cousin was from Chicago) after being involved in a murder when he was 13. After my old friend's 2nd trip to prison he gave that life up and started being pretty decent again...his cousin is still in prison last I knew.

Top Bottom