Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 196 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Where did you "see" OC today?

Ok I have been on the fence with OC vrs. CC. I have no problem how anyone chooses to carry. I just have not commited to OC...yet. The thing is I seldom see anyone OCing in Anderson. In 2 years I have seen OC maybe twice. Last night I noticed an OC and I got to thinking (I know dangerous for me to do). Lets see just how common OC is with 10,000 members observing. This not an OC vrs CC debate thread, find ATM he will show you the way to that one.

Time and Date
    Place
    Anything other observations (well dresses, no holster.,..ect)

If you know who it was keep that info to yourself. If that person happens to be an INGO member then they can claim the OC if they wish.

I will start, like I said I just don't see much in Anderson

Last night Sept 9 around 6:00pm
    Anderson - Kroger on 29th Street
    Customer just conversing with a vendor causully dressed.
    Last edited by USMC_0311; 09-10-2010 at 08:14.
    "There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter"
    Ernest Hemingway

User Info Menu

I have only seen ONE other OCer... (Well, besides meeting up with fellow INGOers.)

It was at the Lowe's at 86th and Michigan.

I guess it was semi OC because he was sporting a Glock in a Serpa , but had it covered by his shirt. He was just wearing a t-shirt and cargo pants. The only reason I saw it was because he was parked in front of me in the parking lot and when he was loading up his truck his shirt raised up....

....when I noticed IT I panicked and squeeled rubber all the way out of the lot.
    May God have mercy upon my enemies...because I won't. - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MinuteMan47 View Post
    I have only seen ONE other OCer... (Well, besides meeting up with fellow INGOers.)

It was at the Lowe's at 86th and Michigan.

I guess it was semi OC because he was sporting a Glock in a Serpa , but had it covered by his shirt. He was just wearing a t-shirt and cargo pants. The only reason I saw it was because he was parked in front of me in the parking lot and when he was loading up his truck his shirt raised up....

....when I noticed IT I panicked and squeeled rubber all the way out of the lot.
    Sounds like a CC gone wrong
    "There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter"
    Ernest Hemingway

User Info Menu

I've only seen two OCers.

Spring 2010
    In NewCastle on my way out to WW
    OCer was riding a harley

Summer 2010
    On my way out to Bradis
    OCer was riding a crotch rocket... was really trying to CC, but is shirt was blowing up clearly revealing his OWB glock. He pulled his shirt down at each stoplight to ensure he was "still" "covered".

User Info Menu

Sorry I have never seen one in the South Bend area, ever.

User Info Menu

[quote=bigus_D;1291598]I've only seen two OCers.

Spring 2010
    In NewCastle on my way out to WW
    OCer was riding a harley

Might have been me, what color was the bike?

User Info Menu

Southport and Emerson Chick-fil-A yesterday. I was so scared. Probably a cop, he had a detectives belly. In the last two years I only remember 2 ocs and nobody seemed to be the least bit concerned.
    Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???

User Info Menu

i saw some OCers at TSG a few times. But i've never seen one when out and about in a completely public place.
    Upwing Extremist

User Info Menu

Two in one day. I was at CVS and saw a guy that looked like a detective. He was dressed nice in khaki pants and a white button up. He also had a radio on his right side, side arm was on his left. I think he noticed me OC"ng first cause I had to walk up to were he was at the isle for some alieve. I didn't notice his side arm at first cause it was on the other side of him just noticed the radio. Then as he was walking past I saw his sidearm. He didn't say anything just went about his buisness. Then at a restuarant I usually go to The Tye Dye place on shadeland. The owner/cook always OCs a 1911.
    The conspiracy for world government only exists if it is characterized as a happy-clappy utopia for everyone. As soon as you dare criticize it and point out that its very nature is fundamentally undemocratic, you instantly become a dangerous lunatic and the whole thing doesn’t exist.

I don't own a gun to march on Washington. I own a gun if Washington decides to march on me.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by grizman View Post
    Might have been me, what color was the bike?
    The bike was black and chrome.

Funny about the "might have been me"... I was thinking the same thing about the 86th and Michigan Lowes sighting. I carry a glock in an OWB serpa, cargo pants, t-shirt... what color was the truck?

Page 1 of 196 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast