• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side
    In response to the 'Where did you see "OC" today' thread, I submit this thread.

I always hear people talking about seeing others "CC", so this will be a great place to read about those experiences!
    :cool:

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    When I was checking out my backside in the mirror earlier. That holster makes my butt look fat :xmad:

doug1980

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Crestview, Florida
    Lets see, today I carried at the college, than at the court house, then in a federal building, a police station and then a bar.

No wait that was yesterday.

Round Ball

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2010
    Northern Ind.
    I cc everywhere I will even be ccing at church tomarrow I do security and always carry.Mine is hard to see unless you look at my belt it is a glock 26 and I carry on my side.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Spotted a guy CC at the Marshall County Blueberry Festival today. We were sitting in a big field waiting for the fireworks to start when I spotted him printing. After a while, I approached him and it turns out he is none other than INGO member teknickle. We had a nice chat, then I went back to sit with my family.

:ingo:

ADT knights

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Hendricks County
    I was at discount tire in Plainfield on friday and noticed a guy that had the "c clips" around his belt for his iwb holster. I asked him about what kind of holster he had and we ended up talking for a bit about holsters, gun belts, and our edc guns.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    zombiethread.jpg

lol. any excuse to post a zombie pic.

10-32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    B-Burg
    Actually spotted a few this past week, mostly because of the tattle tale signs.

First guy was at Menards in Avon wearing a yellow Glock "Ranger Officer" t-shirt. He was printing bad. His shirt was to small/tight to be using if he truly wanted to cc. Then I passed to other guys in Menards, one OC'ing and the other CC'ing. The OC'er prompted my to look over the 2nd guy.

Stopped off at Meijer and spotted a guy with his BOB/GHB on. Quick once over and I was sure enough able to see him printing as well.

Last guy was at Wal-Mart in B-Burg looking over the ammo while I was with my daughter looking over their rifles. He was also carrying what I assume was his BOB/GHB. He was barely printing. Any other section of the store without the bag and I probably wouldn't of noticed.

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    yawn...... what is the point of this thread? just to see if you are actually looking for it or is it to somehow "out" someone else??? Its not like it is against the law or anything to have it "Printing".... concealed is concealed...

actually i am surprised how little notice OC gets....oh yes but that is for another thread.... :)

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    yawn...... what is the point of this thread? just to see if you are actually looking for it or is it to somehow "out" someone else??? Its not like it is against the law or anything to have it "Printing".... concealed is concealed...

actually i am surprised how little notice OC gets....oh yes but that is for another thread.... :)

Well, maybe there's no purpose.
    It could just be a counter to the OC thread.
    It could be showing CCers that it's not invisible, and they have the same worries an OCer has.

youngda9

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

5 sightings in 2 years. It clearly shows that the CC crowd is good at concealing. They are out there, and among us...and nobody knows.
    :D

Top Bottom