• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BBSparkle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Wow, he is indeed lucky he isn't dead. Especially after that story of those cops shooting that lady's old dog for barking at them. I can't imagine there are many people who wouldn't shoot somebody they don't know pointing a loaded rifle at them.

This is one of those good times where it seems the police handled it well and the suspect was really being an idiot.

PsYcHo SqUiRrEl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    Greenetucky
    This happened right around the corner from me. From my experience the duplexes/town homes where this happened usually house some of the finer citizens of the area. One more reason I carry when I'm out walking in the neighborhood!

GARANDGUY

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    I would like to read that also. He is lucky he is still breathing! Rule#1: No matter what I WILL ake it home in one piece at the end of my shift! Like the old saying goes I would rather be tried by 12 then carried by six!

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Id be number 4 to read it, maybe easier for you to post it up here to save the trouble

It's against the rules to post any copyrighted material without permission of the owner. There is a good reason for it. There is a newspaper in AZ that is suing anyone that posts any part of their work.

amhenry

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Bloomington
    I'm very proud of the officers for showing such restraint. Turns out this whole thing went down less than a mile up the street from my apartment.

Life on the Westside is certainly never boring.

Top Bottom