Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtebiker View Post
    What does this mean?????

It was my attempt at sarcasm.
    "There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter"
    Ernest Hemingway

User Info Menu

Lastly, illegal aliens ( or undocumented international travelers) or whatever you want to call them, do not or at least, should not have the same privileges as law abiding citizens and legal visitors.
    I don't think anyone here disagrees with you about this, at least I don't. Just becasue I acknowledge that someone has rights does not mean I think they should have carte blanche to do as they please. Especially when they are breaking the laws of the land simply by being here without the proper permissions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    ...99% of our laws should not exist. It does not take thousands upon thousands of pages to say "mind your own business and keep your hands to yourself".

Plinker

User Info Menu

I like your spirit, but I think it was just a tad intense. LOL.

User Info Menu

And... straight to the classifieds.

Sarcasm will not be highlighted in purple.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by j706 View Post
    It seems to me that hiding behind the "I won't answer questions without my lawyer stuff" is good advice for criminals. I think it is poor advice for non criminals. I also think it is a bad influence on one's children.

I have nothing to hide from anyone. Therefore I will answer any questions I am asked. Even though it might be my right to not answer,why wouldn't I? I don't get the paranoid mentality. Just because you are asked a question does not mean you are a target. If you are you will be mirandized. That would be a good time to not answer questions. But whatever.
    I was beaten to it but j706 has yet to provide the info and I asked for more

Ok if you are not afraid to answer questions
    What is your name?
    Badge number
    Commanding officers name
    And department
    Last edited by mmills50; 05-02-2011 at 22:33.
    Proud to be and damned proud to be an American

User Info Menu

Yeah. Good luck...

Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by j706 View Post
    It seems to me that hiding behind the "I won't answer questions without my lawyer stuff" is good advice for criminals. I think it is poor advice for non criminals. I also think it is a bad influence on one's children.

I have nothing to hide from anyone. Therefore I will answer any questions I am asked. Even though it might be my right to not answer,why wouldn't I? I don't get the paranoid mentality. Just because you are asked a question does not mean you are a target. If you are you will be mirandized. That would be a good time to not answer questions. But whatever.

yeah but they can still use everything you said BEFORE you were merandized too. no thanks, i will still remain silent from the beginning.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mmills50 View Post
    I was beaten to it but j706 has yet to provide the info and I asked for more

Ok if you are not afraid to answer questions
    What is your name?
    Badge number
    Commanding officers name
    And department
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookie View Post
    Yeah. Good luck...
    It's certainly not his lack of checking up on this thread that has kept him from answering those questions.

I guess he had a change of heart after saying he has nothing to hide from ANYONE.
    You are now breathing manually.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hotdoger View Post
    Sure is!

Where do you draw the line?

Armed invaders , unarmed?

If they have Depends on or not?
    You draw the line when their "armed invasion" interferes with your right to life and liberty.

Oh, I didn't realize that the Founding Fathers were born to illegal aliens!?!
    Really? Did you think they belonged to native North American tribes? They look awfully English to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny View Post
    It's certainly not his lack of checking up on this thread that has kept him from answering those questions.

I guess he had a change of heart after saying he has nothing to hide from ANYONE.
    I wonder what he's trying to hide from us. Drugs, maybe? I knew he wasn't a real cop. Since he's obviously hiding something, we should toss his INGO car.
    My past, here, is regrettable. I apologize.

User Info Menu

Maybe he remembered he has the right to remain silent
    Although I suspect he doesn't have the ability

But if he invokes that right that must make him a criminal ... and he claims to be a cop
    And that boys and girls is what we call IRONY
    Proud to be and damned proud to be an American

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast