Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rookie View Post
    If you're truly 25, then that would explain a lot. Not excuse it, explain it.
    That was a joke. Add 25 to the 25 and that is about where I am at.

User Info Menu

Quote: Originally Posted by Wwwildthing
    These checkpoints are a direct result of Arizona Senate Bill 1070....

Actually, I should have said indirect... (stuff like that happens when you post at 3AM)... because the new bill 'gives teeth' to their existing mandate.

The checkpoints are looking for illegals... but that won't stop them from jacking you up, if you've violated a state law... and one of those laws is SB1070.

Does that make it clearer for you?

ATM

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINEGUN View Post
    Even though I think this whole thread is totally ridiculous.. I find your comment even more ridiculous!
    Everyone except j706 should rightfully find it as such.
    It was a parody contrasting two of his viewpoints on this board.

I'm glad to see you finally admit people who carry concealed are criminals in YOUR mind!
    You caught me!

After 9,758 posts, I finally slipped up and admitted my true feelings.

...it was only a matter of time

...criminal.

www.reveresriders.org

Say no to drugs. Say yes to bacon!

Master

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ATM View Post
    You caught me!

...criminal.
    A-ha! I knew it!

Frankly, (not you, Frank) I'm surprised you were able to hide it as long as you did.

You're good. Oh, you're very good.

(I know, I know. That's what she said... )

User Info Menu

I've been thru check posts several times in Texas and Arizona. I just take my sunglasses off and have both hands on the wheel. I've never been asked to pull over. These guys are pretty good at reading people. I'm sure seeing your wife and kids in the car they wouldn't even have asked you to pull over. I would have taken your response as a pain in the a** at least and a "see what you can find" at worst.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by j706 View Post
    Who said refusing to answer something makes you a law breaker? Not me.
    Gee, let me see here...

If they thought they needed to search me,my car or my home I don't care. They won't find one single illegal thing on or in any of the above. I follow the law and have no worry's of incriminating myself. I am not hiding from anyone and I am not hiding anything. Guess I must be in the minority here. Must suck looking over your shoulders all the time and freaking out every time you see a police car or a LEO. Holy Cow!!
    So, did you forget what you wrote or are you having trouble comprehending what E5 said?
    You are now breathing manually.

Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ATM View Post
    You caught me!

...criminal.
    I knew it!

By the way.. positive reps to you for admitting your faults!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Benny View Post
    Gee, let me see here...

So, did you forget what you wrote or are you having trouble comprehending what E5 said?
    I was not implying that a person who does the parrot song on a stop is a criminal. Just goofy. Funny thing I have noticed over fifteen + years of road work, I have yet to run into a person that rattles off on the not answering questions thing...nary a one. I always read about it but just never seen it. Oh well.

Shooter

User Info Menu

I was not implying that a person who does the parrot song on a stop is a criminal. Just goofy. Funny thing I have noticed over fifteen + years of road work, I have yet to run into a person that rattles off on the not answering questions thing...nary a one. I always read about it but just never seen it. Oh well.

then that means we as Patriots have lots of work to do still by informing people of their rights. to many people think that they have no rights to protect themselves from the police. I intend to inform them they have every right. I dont care if you think im goofy or not. I wont loose one night f sleep EVER due to a disgruntled public servant who had his power trip shut down thinking im the one who was goofy for knowing and evoking my right to remain silent..

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by E5RANGER375 View Post
    then that means we as Patriots have lots of work to do still by informing people of their rights. to many people think that they have no rights to protect themselves from the police. I intend to inform them they have every right. I dont care if you think im goofy or not. I wont loose one night f sleep EVER due to a disgruntled public servant who had his power trip shut down thinking im the one who was goofy for knowing and evoking my right to remain silent..

Man dude toughen up a little. No one is out to get you. No one is out to violate your rights. Why don't you come out and do a ride along and see for yourself. I am a firm believer in being a straight shooter and not playing games. Oh and by the way, I am not disgruntled. I happen to enjoy my job. I love dealing with the worst our society has to offer. There is no shortage either. So why hassle a productive citizen? If a person is GTG on a stop, play the game and let us get on to the real problems.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast