• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jason867

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    112   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    New Castle
    I'm sure they have a policy against carrying, however, I can't remember if they have metal detectors or not?

I will be going there shortly and would like to know, if someone has went recently and remembers.

Thanks.

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    No they don't have detections or patdowns. Pretty easy to carry in there and I have before. I don't recommend swimming with your gun in your pocket though. lol

AndersonIN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Anderson, IN
    As for swimming you can lock it in the lockers or carry it in a beach bag with you. Or you can carry a Glock and not worry about it and just clean it later in the evening!!!

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    We've done Holiday World for the last two years (talk of going again has started) and even though there's no searches or detectors, I've never felt the need to carry.

In fact, the less you have on your person, the less you have to worry about putting in the stuff holders while riding.

I wouldn't OC there (I don't know if there's a policy or not). It just wouldn't be comfortable while riding.

I have a Maxpedition bag that if I carried, I'd hypothetically carry CC in that and put it in a locker.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Just an FYI, dont lose your gun. I helped design their lost and found program and database.....I dont remember adding a field for "gun" so they will probably get confused :D

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Cc is fine, just don't take them on the rides unless it is real secure. One of the customers had to ask maintenance to get it when it fell from a coaster.

Also they do have security, they just don't look like it. If you create a problem they will be on you quickly. You should be safe! If you hang out in the same area for about 20 minutes, and people watch, you'll spot them.

They are pro gun and be carefull when you are visiting! This has been a crazy year for insurance and we don't need anymore big losses....

railbug

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    Noblesville
    I go there every year and have never felt the need to be armed in the park plus I am a bigger guy and its tight on the rides as is would not want to worry about my firearm.

Top Bottom