Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Holiday World

User Info Menu

Holiday World

I'm sure they have a policy against carrying, however, I can't remember if they have metal detectors or not?

I will be going there shortly and would like to know, if someone has went recently and remembers.

Thanks.
    I've closed my YouTube channel in protest to their anti- 1st & 2nd Amendment stance.

ATM

User Info Menu

No detectors or pat-downs last year.

www.reveresriders.org

Say no to drugs. Say yes to bacon!

User Info Menu

No they don't have detections or patdowns. Pretty easy to carry in there and I have before. I don't recommend swimming with your gun in your pocket though. lol
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.-Benjamin Franklin

User Info Menu

No Security, no metal detectors, no searches. as of last summer.
    The problems in America today are due to the people that work for a living now being outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

User Info Menu

ok cool. thanks.
    I've closed my YouTube channel in protest to their anti- 1st & 2nd Amendment stance.

User Info Menu

As for swimming you can lock it in the lockers or carry it in a beach bag with you. Or you can carry a Glock and not worry about it and just clean it later in the evening!!!
    It's better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AndersonIN View Post
    Or you can carry a Glock and not worry about it and just clean it later in the evening!!!
    lol, I would except that I'd be afraid of shooting myself in the hand while dis-assembling it.

Ash

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AndersonIN View Post
    As for swimming you can lock it in the lockers or carry it in a beach bag with you. Or you can carry a Glock and not worry about it and just clean it later in the evening!!!
    Clean them? Why bother, they have porcelain barrels after all.

User Info Menu

We've done Holiday World for the last two years (talk of going again has started) and even though there's no searches or detectors, I've never felt the need to carry.

In fact, the less you have on your person, the less you have to worry about putting in the stuff holders while riding.

I wouldn't OC there (I don't know if there's a policy or not). It just wouldn't be comfortable while riding.

I have a Maxpedition bag that if I carried, I'd hypothetically carry CC in that and put it in a locker.
    Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the dogs of war!
    http://ingunowners.com/forums/pictur...ictureid=22482

A tactical retreat is not a bad response to a surprise assault, you know. First you survive. Then you choose your own ground. Then you counterattack.
    Lois McMaster Bujold, A Civil Campaign, 1999

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jason867 View Post
    lol, I would except that I'd be afraid of shooting myself in the hand while dis-assembling it.
    Is there a gunshow at Holiday World I wasn't aware of?

A sharp knife is a happy knife.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast