• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    I submitted my app for a carry permit nearly two months ago. Does it always take this long? Will I be lucky enough to receive a license some time in the next millenium? :dunno: Anyone have a clue?

jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    Details: I went to the local Sheriff's office... filled out the forms, got printed, paid the required fees. They handed me a big envelope to drop in the mail to the IPD. I did that. All that was nearly 2 months ago.

I wonder what the normal wait time is for response. Also, what kind of response should I expect? If I pass their criminal checks and all (which I'm sure I will) will they just send the license in the mail and that's it?

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Mine was 91 days. It sounds like you may receive it any second now, but you can always call the ISP licensing clerk and get an update.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I have a relative with the ISP. He check on mine this week. I found out presently they are running seven weeks behind due to the large number of application.

ian2000gsxr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2008
    Mooresville
    i also got fingerprinted at martinsville. mailed 11-3, MO was cashed 11-6 according to my bank so it's been 6 weeks since cashed as of today. still waiting...

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    The apps are date and time stamped when the ISP receives them. They are then processed in order they are received. With my long time connection with the ISP even I could not get bumped up. Nor would I ask for any special treatment. We must all wait. I like most, I hope I get mine before the next 1500.

Good luck to all who now must wait.

Top Bottom