Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

inexperienced

Inexperienced with a firearm and a low post count...that is a recipe for disaster (of course i am kidding...hold your emails and letters)
    Quote Originally Posted by 24Carat View Post
    OK, I can't get an answer so that gives me license to speculate. I'm guessing occupybr is 26 or 27, never touched a firearm until 2 years ago and has had his LTCH for a year + or - 2 months.

User Info Menu

what?

If i become a grandmaster they are not gonna give me a key to the city....u must be wrong as i do notice you only have 226 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 4x4 View Post
    But the guy with 1,000 posts has seniority!

To fill you in, he had pictures of "spice" and a bunch of crap on his facebook on there. He didnt have any marijuana references that I saw, but one of first friends I saw on his page had a pot leaf as a profile picture (because you know, pot makes you cool).

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by occupybr View Post
    I appreciate the great things that come from this forum but, I was thoroughly disappointed in the way some guys have approached this subject.
    Take responsibility for your own failure (and terrible recruiting tactics).

It is not about how people approach the subject. It is about how you approached the people and their reaction to you. You are an adult. You know exactly the image you project.

Your immaturity falls way short of qualifying you to be the next messiah to this crowd.
    Molon Labe, its more than just a T-shirt.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by maxmayhem View Post
    Inexperienced with a firearm and a low post count...that is a recipe for disaster (of course i am kidding...hold your emails and letters)
    You forgot younger.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Zoub View Post
    Your immaturity falls way short of qualifying you to be the next messiah to this crowd.
    Are you qualified?

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by public servant View Post
    Are you qualified?
    If asked, I would serve. I do own a home on the SW side of Indy but I am going to say no because I know I don't give a sh** enough to be "that guy" and its a 4 hour drive to Indy for me so holding mass every weekend would be inconvenient for me now.

But I do respect BW, in the real world, so I am going to nominate him. I trust him with a loaded gun way more than a wanna be Broadripple pimp.

Mars Hill pimp, I might reconsider, Broadripple, no.

Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SirRealism View Post
    The photos are set to "public", so hopefully you can see them without logging in to FB:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

A picture paints a thousand words. The first work painted by these pictures in big bold loud print is LOSERS!!!

User Info Menu

Exclamation rulz

Read the rulz man...it is 50 quality posts....i just had an idea....since everyone knows or thinks that this ruger lcp is barely been used...he should auction it off in the classifieds and donate the proceeds to the nra....i should also add that this thread is so emotionally charged...i think we should all lighten up...i think we are giving the guy too hard of a time but i do not think this is a good idea for me to be involved in....look at my post count...that should tell u that i am right about this

Quote Originally Posted by public servant View Post
    40 more posts and you can buy an over-priced Glock in the classifieds.
    Last edited by maxmayhem; 11-23-2011 at 02:39.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chefcook View Post
    A picture paints a thousand words. The first work painted by these pictures in big bold loud print is LOSERS!!!
    While I agree with you that those depicted in those photos are not who I want to associate with...they are not of the promoter of this event.

Unfortunately...this is the promoter of the event. I find it disturbing...to say the least.

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

1001 words, no Jews allowed. Nothing but class. Yeah the TV news crews will love these guys as they reenact kristallnacht.

Der Ecips Gnaw's Photos | Facebook

Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast