• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Concerned Citizen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I haven't been there in 10+ years. Anyone know if they have signs forbidding firearms? I am going there next month for the Uncle Kracker concert, so it would be good to know.

If I carry there, it will definitely be CC, because of the nature of that crowd, all 'getting their drink on', if you know what I mean.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    There are cursory "checks". Can't remember if just wanding or if brief pat-downs.

-J-
    ^^^^^ This depending on what's going on.
    I never look but I believe there is a "no weapons" sign on the door. They don't want drunk fight turning into a clubbing, stabbing, shooting, or any other escalation of force. The bouncers on staff do a pretty good job of tossing anyone who gets a little to loud or unruly.

If there is no band CC and no one is the wiser. Bigger acts usually bring out the wand to check for weapons. But that just depends on how big the act is and how early you get there usually.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Sounds like you shouldn't even be there...checking for guns and people still getting shot. I can't believe it isn't safe despite being a gun free zone.

trigger_happy57

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    indy
    everytime i have went they didnt check i just went to the justin moore concert and nobody was checking. cant recall a no weapons sign on the door but at the time i wasnt looking

Outlaw

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 1, 2011
    Cornfield east of Indy
    They don't check but they aren't weapons friendly. A few months back a friend and I were there and his shirt got caught on his cc. Someone went to security and they came and told him to go put it in the car. We went to the vehicle, he put it in his boot, went back in. No problems the rest of the night.

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    I wouldn't be caught dead in the 8 Second Saloon.

Rule #1 of situational awareness... Don't go stupid places.

FFJakeT

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    Got checked at lee Brice. Not at colt ford. Did not carry because I saw them checking when I pulled in the first time. A buddy carried picket pistol in a ankle holster and a knife on his other leg. No problems. That's why I am getting a lc9 Saturday. I need to have the option of a smaller gun.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom