• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • elwoodward

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 25, 2011
    Washington Co.
    Okay so i didn't say who or where i was approached so here is the story. Went to clarksville to grab some stuff from Bass Pro and just to enjoy a day off get something to eat. Decided to get some Steak and Shake for a late lunch. Went inside stood there waiting to be seated for about 5 minutes a guy and his family walk in behinds about 2 min later we was taken to our seats looked at the menu and the guy that was standing behind us walks over and hands my friend and I his business card for no other than Falls City Firearms. I've heard a lot about the place and read some about it on here but had completely forgot about them. He's closed on Sunday and Monday but next time I'm down that way ill be stopping by. Haven't had anything but good experiences while OCing and this adds another on to the list.

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    He's a pretty nice guy. I've been in before, a couple of times. From what I have seen, he puts pretty low prices on things, although he doesn't generally have a lot in-stock. Still a new shop, though, so I'm sure he'll pick up business as he grows.

Top Bottom