Join INGunOwners For Free
    Plinker

User Info Menu

Approached while OCing

Okay so i didn't say who or where i was approached so here is the story. Went to clarksville to grab some stuff from Bass Pro and just to enjoy a day off get something to eat. Decided to get some Steak and Shake for a late lunch. Went inside stood there waiting to be seated for about 5 minutes a guy and his family walk in behinds about 2 min later we was taken to our seats looked at the menu and the guy that was standing behind us walks over and hands my friend and I his business card for no other than Falls City Firearms. I've heard a lot about the place and read some about it on here but had completely forgot about them. He's closed on Sunday and Monday but next time I'm down that way ill be stopping by. Haven't had anything but good experiences while OCing and this adds another on to the list.

User Info Menu

He's a pretty nice guy. I've been in before, a couple of times. From what I have seen, he puts pretty low prices on things, although he doesn't generally have a lot in-stock. Still a new shop, though, so I'm sure he'll pick up business as he grows.
    Contact your representatives: make sure they vote NO to further gun control!
    Find My Representative

User Info Menu

Had you considered resting your hand on the grip and demanding why they slice their pickles the long way?
    Amazing Grace, how sweet was her sound.

Love them as if you'll lose them.

User Info Menu

Indiucky will always treat you right. Good guy and I like the way he does business.
    We ascend to our destiny...to the Elysian fields

Plinker

User Info Menu

Where is he located?

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Terry4570 View Post
    Where is he located?
    141 E. Maple Crt clarksville, in its just off of Eastern Blvd on the right while going south on eastern blvd not far past KFC.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by elwoodward View Post
    141 E. Maple Crt clarksville, in its just off of Eastern Blvd on the right while going south on eastern blvd not far past KFC.
    The "Last Train to Clarksville" leaves at 4:05pm from Indy! You can be there by 4:30

Sorry couldn't resist!
    It's better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    Had you considered resting your hand on the grip and demanding why they slice their pickles the long way?
    FTW!

I believe in humor and accountability, but not necessarily in that order.