• Where is it located?

• Total voters

Colinb913

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Newburgh
    On the night stand? Next to the night stand? In the night stand?

The poll is private, no one will see how you personally voted. If you'd like, leave a explanation as to your location.

Mines on my nightstand. Ease of access, flashlight right next to it. Pair of shorts on the floor next to nightstand, in front of my large humidor.

Last edited:

canav844

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    No kids, so the bug is on/in the nightstand depending if I wore it that day or it was put away for the day, primary stays holstered in the pants I just wore, next to the nightstand and bed, ready for me to stand up and pull them up and be good to go, AR is under the bed when I go to sleep, so i can get to it without any fuss if I need it. The jist of it, don't break into my house.

Skywired

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Cicero
    No kids, so Taurus Judge under pillow, Smith Snubbie in nightstand drawer, and Mossberg 20g under bed. I'll be ready to say "Hello Boys" :D

ironmanran

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Lafayette
    My EDC is on the nightstand next to me everynight. I have an 8yr old in the house so all other guns are in the safe. As for sleeping with long guns, find a female they are alot more fun to sleep with and put the firepower bedside.

iamaclone45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Indiana
    No kids.

Loaded in a IWB holster on the top of the night stand right next to my side of the bed. Flashlight next to pistol. Prescription glasses as close as possible since I'm basically blind without them.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    The kid has his AR and Beretta M9 and Nitrolon Surefire upstairs so if he hears shooting he can back me up.
    For me, P220 and streamlight next to the spec's on the nightstand. 870 w/2 full reloads onboard behind the N/S.

Shorts? :rolleyes: If you're not prepared to see a nekkid armed man a split second b4 you get shot don't visit w/o calling first.:dunno::draw:

jworm1420

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    kids, so the mossberg and AR r in the big safe. BUT... bersa .380 top drawer of nightstand, taurus pt92 sits in between the matress and the side of the frame. all i have to do is reach down........ and if it gets real bad g19 on the fridge. maybe one more hidden around the house just in case

John Wayne

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    XD 45 on the nite stand. Remington 887 under bed loaded with an improved cyl choke
    3 1/2" #2 turkey loads

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    No kids at home anymore. So Glock22 in the headboard of the bed in a holster, closer than a nightstand.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Have a kid so it is in the nightstand secured, but can be in the hand in seconds. Before my son was born it was on the nightstand.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Have a pistol under the pillow (for me it works better then the nightstand, as I have tried that method as well) As well as having my SCAR alongside the bed. Figure if I need to leave out the room, i will need the extra rounds and power.

infiremedic07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Lapel/Noblesville
    My kids are little older so When I am in bed it is on the nightstand still in its IWB holster (I just don"t want to accidentally grab the trigger in the rush). Other than that it is carried with me. I won't leave it just lying around my youngest is just a bit too young for that yet.

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    My kid is grown. Sooooo.....The EDC is parked every night in a FAST holster slightly across the room...providing the old brain time to clear, and the old bod to obey, before things get serious. There's no back door to my house, so if you break in the front door and My wife and/or I are trapped in the bedroom, We will be awake, and the response will be "appropriate".

Top Bottom