• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Okay, so, while this guy does seem to be a nice guy, why does he feel it necessary to talk to a guy minding his own business while walking his dog? IF he wants to talk to the guy, okay fine, there is nothing wrong with having a conversation with a stranger, but why go on a fishing expedition? There is no reason to delay or detain this individual, but that is exactly what he is advocating. Also, the comments about "intoxication" don't really apply here, since there is nothing in our laws about it.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    I would politely decline his request for a DL however in Indiana he would more likely ask for my "permit" first which is completely fine.

This video tends to take the stance of a state that unlicensed OC is legal. I like that he makes it clear that the person DOES NOT HAVE TO ID THEMSELVES.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Coyotee, are you on a crusade against OC or something? I don't care what you think about it and I certainly don't care if you do it yourself but don't try to change my actions to conform to your standards.
    lol-wut-pear-meme.jpg

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    I would politely decline his request for a DL however in Indiana he would more likely ask for my "permit" first which is completely fine.

This video tends to take the stance of a state that unlicensed OC is legal. I like that he makes it clear that the person DOES NOT HAVE TO ID THEMSELVES.

He does say voluntarily get the id. Which i take to mean that he wouldnt demand it. This officer is the type o wouldn't mind being stopped by as he seems to understand that law.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    He does say voluntarily get the id. Which i take to mean that he wouldnt demand it. This officer is the type o wouldn't mind being stopped by as he seems to understand that law.

Exactly. Cops will let you give up any right you choose, they are not there for your protection. If you want to donate your DNA and fingerprints I'm sure they would let you.

I have (surprisingly) had an encounter like this. https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...-oc_in_wesselman_woods_officer_encounter.html

WileECoyotee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    Huntington.IN.
    Coyotee, are you on a crusade against OC or something? I don't care what you think about it and I certainly don't care if you do it yourself but don't try to change my actions to conform to your standards.

WTH , did you get the Idea I was opposed to OC from my thread ?

I OC myself , I just thought it was a well made video .

Tell me why this makes me a Crusader for Opposing OC ?

:popcorn:

You posted same time Ha , hey No worries it happens !

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    My question for him is now, why is he stopping an individual to probe something that is not against the law?

Some cops are just nosey I guess. He made it clear that the individual would not actually be detained and it would be a consensual stop. They can 'ask' all day long.

The difference is that in Indiana they HAVE the PC for a stop by seeing a handgun since it is illegal in Indiana to carry without a LTCH. Once they verify a LTCH all other questioning regarding firearms must cease.

1nthechmber

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2012

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member