Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Shooters 'n Scooters Round 2!

User Info Menu

Shooters 'n Scooters Round 2!

Ok, Last year was a great time, we had some battles with the weather, but we made it. So it's time to get the second one organized. So first thing first, lets try to get a date hammered out first, then we can work on the route and logistics. If you are unfamiliar with the ride, here is the thread from last year Shooters on Scooters It is a poker run with shooting mixed in. Open carrying is totally up to you, but don't be offended by others open carrying as it will be in full effect!

I'm going to throw out the idea of doing it mid to late august or even maybe September that way we aren't conflicting with other motorcycle rides. So start throwing out date ideas and I will make a pole. Shirts were awesome last year, but BSUrugger kinda got stuck with extra shirts that people said they wanted but backed out. I think we can make a smoother process so no one gets stuck with extra shirts and out money. Lets do this thing!

This thread was put in this forum until we get details hammered out then we will make an official thread in the INGO events area.

Date Suggestions

August 18th
    August 19th

September 15th
    September 16th
    September 22nd
    September 23rd
    Last edited by Stainer; 07-26-2012 at 03:13.
    Warriors act, fools react

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

" If they ask what 'Semper fidelis' means, tell them my story", John W. Ripley.

User Info Menu

I am sooooo there. Just give me time and place!

User Info Menu

I might actually be able to ride this year, and I'll do up the shirt design again if here are no objections.
    Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the dogs of war!
    http://ingunowners.com/forums/pictur...ictureid=22482

A tactical retreat is not a bad response to a surprise assault, you know. First you survive. Then you choose your own ground. Then you counterattack.
    Lois McMaster Bujold, A Civil Campaign, 1999

User Info Menu

I am in!!! It was a great time last year!

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    I might actually be able to ride this year, and I'll do up the shirt design again if here are no objections.
    Are you going to put "Dirty Dozen" on the shirts for the people that showed up to the first one?

I can draw up the route for this one again. What did ya'll think about the route last year? Too long? Too much interstate? Suggestions on roads to hit this year?
    I may be paranoid, but I am also still alive.

User Info Menu

I'm possible, but no way I'll be able to commit until the date is decided and gets a little close. Hope to be able to make it though.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Relatively Ninja View Post
    Are you going to put "Dirty Dozen" on the shirts for the people that showed up to the first one?

I can draw up the route for this one again. What did ya'll think about the route last year? Too long? Too much interstate? Suggestions on roads to hit this year?
    Yeah,tittie sprinkles! You did good with the route last year.but if possible, try to eliminate highways if possible. P.m. me, I've got a couple ideas.deffinately not too long last year!

DIRTY DOZEN!!!!!! RIDERS OF THE STORM!!!!!!!

User Info Menu

I'm between bikes right now....but I'll borrow one if necessary
    Last edited by Elfboy26; 06-13-2012 at 08:56. Reason: spelling

Premium Case Lube

User Info Menu

Man, I'm about to buy another hog to join, dang buying a house funds... I missed last year! Maybe round 3? :P

Stainer, now that your stamp came in, maybe we do a Hush Shooters on Scooters ride and OC suppressed weapons on bikes?
    SELL US ALL YOUR UNUSED GEAR AND JUNK

We buy: Collections, optics, holsters, reloading, factory parts, knives, lights, binos, hunting gear, cases, magazines, ammo, ANYTHING you want to sell. PM for details.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Mid september sounds good. I would prefer a Saturday.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast