Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 51 of 306 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 61 101 151 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

OC'd to the Walmart on East Washington St. to get some ink cartridges for my printer. They didn't have what I needed so I went to the Walmart off of Emerson Ave in Beech Grove and got what I needed.
    LT6 ^ UA 440 ^ #514, F. & A.M.

User Info Menu

Last night we went out with a bunch of friends to Olive Garden (we eat there too much) OC'd and as usual not a problem. Family Video, than back to the apartment not a problem.

Hucks this afternoon a Newburgh City cop was in there, walked over to the fountain and started to fill my cherry coke.

Cop: "You know your piece is showing?"
    Me: "Yep."
    Cop: "Ok, stay safe."
    Me: "You do the same, Officer."

It's been a good week.
    Open Carry It's what I do.

User Info Menu

Just to Wal-Mart in Greenwood - walked around shopping with the wife who was also OCing.

No incidents.

Grandmaster LockStocksAndBarrel's Avatar

User Info Menu

China Garden on Ireland. A bunch of people behind me in line. 2 couples behind me whispering but I couldn't make out what they were saying. Probably something about my gun or how soggy the egg rolls looked.
    God bless America!

Practicing traditional carry.

Originally Posted by
    eric001YUP! It's the difference between using purple and being purple...

User Info Menu

OC'd to the UPS store on Shadeland Ave & 10th around noon. No 5 year old girls tried to grab my gun.

User Info Menu

How do you all OC when the weather is so cold? Do you take your coats off inside. Just wondering...
    Endowment Member, National Rifle Association; Member, Gun Owners of America; Member, Second Amendment Foundation; Member, Marion County Fish and Game Association; Member, Crawfordsville Gun Club; Member, Revere's Riders; Rifleman, Project Appleseed; Private Pilot, Airplane, Single-Engine Land

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cbhausen View Post
    How do you all OC when the weather is so cold? Do you take your coats off inside. Just wondering...
    My jacket usually comes off inside. Even then, my sweater/sweatshirt might still cover it.

Ate at Culver's the other evening (treat for my wife) and Hardee's this morning (uhg). Shopped at Menards this afternoon. No issues, as typical.

But, yeah, I end up concealed a lot over the winter. Not intentional (either way), just how the wardrobe works out.
    Ryan "ElDirector"

User Info Menu

Drop leg holster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fargo View Post
    I'm picturing you curbstomping yourself, ala Fight Club. All while yelling, "don't worry ma'am, he'll leave you alone after this."
    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    If you want a real vintage denim hat, you'll probably have to push a hipster off his fixed gear bicycle and, while he's collecting his PBR cans, grab it off his head and run.

User Info Menu

I haven't worn anything but a hoodie so far this winter so there's enough room for me put the hoodie inbetween the holstered gun and my body.

User Info Menu

Gurley Leep Nissan to pick up a new ride (diggin' my new '13 Altima) and to Hacienda on Grape Rd. Friday's last night on Grape road as well. No second looks or any comments....exactly as it should be.

Page 51 of 306 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 61 101 151 ... LastLast