• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • marv

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Gatchel, IN
    At the Evansville show today a vendor was telling everyone that as of 1/1/13 there would be no more lifetime LTCH. I asked him who told him that. He said that 3 or 4 guys at the show had told him and he saw it on the internet. I said 'ya, I saw it on the internut so it's gotta be true' and walked away. What say ye?

canav844

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    At the Evansville show today a vendor was telling everyone that as of 1/1/13 there would be no more lifetime LTCH. I asked him who told him that. He said that 3 or 4 guys at the show had told him and he saw it on the internet. I said 'ya, I saw it on the internut so it's gotta be true' and walked away. What say ye?
    And now I just read it on the internet; thanks to you it must be true!:ingo:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I heard that they will only be accepting lifetime LTCH applications, if you get it signed off on by Elvis and Tupac. However that entails contacting Odessa and flying to Brazil.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I heard that they will only be accepting lifetime LTCH applications, if you get it signed off on by Elvis and Tupac. However that entails contacting Odessa and flying to Brazil.

For an extra $100 you can go to L1 and Tupac's hologram will sign off on it for you so you don't have to track him down..

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen

It's true! And all the current LTCH holders have to forfeit theirs and go back to the 4-year program. Wake up people, it's all over the internet!

;)

Top Bottom