Join INGunOwners For Free
    jpr
    Plinker

User Info Menu

Another Robbery in Fort Wayne

Police investigate bank robbery

This one happens to be my branch and right around the corner from where I live.

User Info Menu

Red face Just another "Example"

Yea, these Credit Unions and Banks-All of those Millionaires+Billionaires--WELL--they NEED to pay their FAIR SHARE.

There's no need for these poor people to do without during the holidays while all of these rich people have everything.

We WILL see more+more of this "Wealth Distribution" during the years to come...Bill.

PS:Use Purple as needed..
    "It's more important to have a gun in your hand than a cop on the phone".

NRA Life Member since 1976+Outdoor Sportsman

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by billybob44 View Post
    Yea, these Credit Unions and Banks-All of those Millionaires+Billionaires--WELL--they NEED to pay their FAIR SHARE.

There's no need for these poor people to do without during the holidays while all of these rich people have everything.

We WILL see more+more of this "Wealth Distribution" during the years to come...Bill.

PS:Use Purple as needed..

Funny and yet a sad truth
    Asshat: a person suffering from acute cranial-rectal inversion

User Info Menu

Sounds like FW is the place to be

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Valvestate View Post
    Sounds like FW is the place to be
    There's only about 4 or 5 of these a week now

User Info Menu

Second week in a row that the schools have been on lock down due to bank robberies. Each time it gets a little more serious, everybody has to set the bar higher so before too long.... You get the idea.
    It's been swell, but the swelling's gone down

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Quad View Post
    There's only about 4 or 5 of these a week now
    It's not much better here. Stabbing at East Chicago train station on Monday. Cut his throat, stabbed, and stole his car just before 6pm while he was using the loo waiting for his wife. Lucky he lived.

User Info Menu

Seems to be happening dang near daily. Kinda worries me because my wife really wanted to get into a bank a few years ago when she was looking for a job. Glad she didnt. Works for an insurance agent now. But it seems more and more like if they even think a place has cash on hand, theyll hit it. Worries me that theyll start going for more than just banks and small stores (i.e. dollar general last week or so). Unfortunately, the agent she works for said its the insurance companies policy that she cant carry in the office. She just got a new ankle holster though......figure if she does start carrying in, worse come to worse, she has to use it and is out of a job. I can live with that