• billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    383   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Just another "Example"

Yea, these Credit Unions and Banks-All of those Millionaires+Billionaires--WELL--they NEED to pay their FAIR SHARE.

There's no need for these poor people to do without during the holidays while all of these rich people have everything.

We WILL see more+more of this "Wealth Distribution" during the years to come...Bill.

PS:Use Purple as needed..

Ripper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 15, 2012
    Earth
    Yea, these Credit Unions and Banks-All of those Millionaires+Billionaires--WELL--they NEED to pay their FAIR SHARE.

There's no need for these poor people to do without during the holidays while all of these rich people have everything.

We WILL see more+more of this "Wealth Distribution" during the years to come...Bill.

PS:Use Purple as needed..
    :lol2:

Funny and yet a sad truth

FirstTime

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    Second week in a row that the schools have been on lock down due to bank robberies. Each time it gets a little more serious, everybody has to set the bar higher so before too long.... You get the idea.

Valvestate

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    There's only about 4 or 5 of these a week now :noway:

It's not much better here. Stabbing at East Chicago train station on Monday. Cut his throat, stabbed, and stole his car just before 6pm while he was using the loo waiting for his wife. Lucky he lived.

Dick

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Seems to be happening dang near daily. Kinda worries me because my wife really wanted to get into a bank a few years ago when she was looking for a job. Glad she didnt. Works for an insurance agent now. But it seems more and more like if they even think a place has cash on hand, theyll hit it. Worries me that theyll start going for more than just banks and small stores (i.e. dollar general last week or so). Unfortunately, the agent she works for said its the insurance companies policy that she cant carry in the office. She just got a new ankle holster though......figure if she does start carrying in, worse come to worse, she has to use it and is out of a job. I can live with that

Top Bottom