• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wacker12

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    My old man has decided he wants to renew his LTCH... He still has his old license # but isn't sure if he needs to go through the process of fingerprinting again since they should already be on file...

If I missed this in another thread I apologize...

Thank You!

jazzy1993

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Lake County
    ^ correct and my grandfather has been waiting 3 months for his renewal. I would recommend doing the electronic fingerprints. My grandfather called and said that they are overloaded with applications and have not added any other resources to clear the back-up. The woman told her that if he has not received a denial (which he hasn't) that they are still processing.

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    ^ correct and my grandfather has been waiting 3 months for his renewal. I would recommend doing the electronic fingerprints. My grandfather called and said that they are overloaded with applications and have not added any other resources to clear the back-up. The woman told her that if he has not received a denial (which he hasn't) that they are still processing.

Yup.......takes waaayyyyy longer if x'pired.......got'a do the process all over......:cool:

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Top Bottom