• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheWabbit

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    In my lair
    I had to look up the intersection since I didn't recognize Richelieu Drive. I'm shocked. It is 2 blocks over from 38th and Post. Why would anyone need a gun over in that area?

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    At least this teenager had a gun, not any doubt what his intentions were, so shouldnt be any of the drama that unfolded down in Fla. My only question is, where is this kids parents? When I was 15, I wasnt an angel, but I think the worst I did was sneak out of the house to see my girlfriend..Now they are stealing pizza at gunpoint.

jve153

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    Unfortunately he will grow into an anti 2a adult scrramig about how dangerous guns ate. They add too much risk to his current profession. Do schools sign work permits for kids getting jobs in this industry?

jlwest1213

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    SE Indiana
    Well said good sir.

At least this teenager had a gun, not any doubt what his intentions were, so shouldnt be any of the drama that unfolded down in Fla. My only question is, where is this kids parents? When I was 15, I wasnt an angel, but I think the worst I did was sneak out of the house to see my girlfriend..Now they are stealing pizza at gunpoint.

richardraw316

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    Police: Pizza delivery driver critically injures teen who tried to rob him | Fox 59 News – fox59.com

a little more info on this site.

as a papa johns delivery driver, i would like to say good for him. the safety videos they make us watch say dont resist, give up the money and cooperate. i have always felt this is a mistake. dont resist, and you might live, might not. but what about the next person that gets robbed? will they get shot because you cooperated?

sad that this person will lose their job over this, but they are alive, and there is one less punk robbing people in this world.

i hope the company sees that a driver should be armed if they wish to be.
    If you keep giving the bad guys an easy payday, then they will keep coming back again and again.

richardraw316

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    you know, now that i think about it. another driver and i were talking earlier tonight. i had found some bumper stickers on ebay. they state. warning driver only carries 20 dollars worth of ammo. we were going to buy ten of them and give them to the other drivers. ironic i guess.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Love stories like this, makes me happy inside when pieces of sh%t get shot for trying to be "thugs"

Personally, I hate stories like this. In this kid's 15 short years on Earth, his family, his friends, and his society failed him miserably.

The delivery man now gets to live the rest of his life knowing he killed a 15 year old kid. Unless he is a narcissistic sociopath, he will forever wonder, what if I'd have just given him the money? We can all say that he made the right decision, but we don't have to live with it.

But by all means, go back to doing your happy dance and warming your insides:rolleyes:

Top Bottom