• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • level0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Here's the latest and greatest list, most recently updated on the date of the edit of this post. If you know of or find a place that copies your LTCH on pretty pink paper, post about here in this thread and I'll add the name and address of the joint to this list.

Store names/locations that are mentioned in other threads are linked to this thread.

Yes, you can do this yourself at many locations - including your own home. The pretty pink paper you are looking for is Pink Exact Multi-Purpose 20# Bond. Thanks shootersix!

In no particular order, however INGO members who own or work in a place that will copy your LTCH are at the top of the list.

Printcraft Press, Kokomo. INGO member printcraft prefers you carry while in his shop.

AVOID: Fedex at 96th Street: 7800 E 96th St Fishers, IN 46038. Per a post in this thread, "The clerk told me I was trying to get him to commit a felony by copying it. I went to the self serve and he said if I didnt leave he would call the cops because then I was attempting to commit a felony... I lol'd pretty hard, told him to look it up and then left."

OfficeMax in Greenwood (map) per a post in this thread.

Staples at 6101 N Keystone Ave in the Glendale shopping center next to Target. Per GCA321321 in this thread: "...agreed to make the copies. I was originally told no and had to have a conversation with the manager...but they did eventually make it happen."

PostNet in Greenfield. has a couple votes in this thread.

Office Max in Michigan City per a post in this thread.

Staples on Lloyd in Evansville - "...they were as nice as they could be. She knew exactly what I wanted and told me they had the 'exact paper' and asked if I need them laminated." Thanks CZB1962.

Two mentions for Office Max at 146th and Meridian, Carmel. Pink paper is close and they will copy and then cut out the permit and laminate as many as you wish.

Office Depot in Clarksville - and has pink paper so close you have to have them next to each other to see the slight difference in shade.

UPS Store in Brownsburg

Staples in Merrillville on 30 just west of 65 has the exact paper, made 10 copies and laminated 1 today for $2.50. Thanks LionWeight!

AVOID: Fedex on Green River in Evansville: "...first of all, we don't have that color of paper."

AVOID: Office Max in Merrillville: "...illegal...to make copies because the government wants to charge $25.00 for copies of the license."

AVOID: Fedex in Merrillville: "[we] don't have that color paper, and...wouldn't make copies of it if [we] did."

AVOID: Office Depot in Anderson, off Scatterfield, next to Walgreens. They say it's illegal to copy and direct would-be customers to the police for a copy. Thanks for the heads up, MadMan66.

AVOID: Staples in Warsaw, per heofon in this thread. "The girl said they couldn't do it because the state charges $20 to get a replacement."

Fedex/Kinkos in Bloomington has a do-it-yourself laminator. So if you are able to print it on the pink paper yourself, you don't even have to ask them to laminate it for you. Just pay and leave.

Staples in Terre Haute, on 41 next to Napa. Mixed results. XDmShootr21 experienced FTC (failure to copy) on May 31, 2013.

Kinkos in Lafayette.

Office Depot in Fort Wayne. The one on Maysville Road.

Staples, at 86th Street and Michigan Road, Indianapolis.

Staples in Muncie.

Office Depot in Avon.

Office Max in Highland. Mixed results. Also, they do not have the pretty pink paper.

Office Depot - Mishawaka.

Staples in Auburn.

Office Max in Columbus.

P.A.S.S. in Shelbyville. Mixed results, may depend on who is working that day. They do have the pretty pink paper. The lady working on May 11th told me it is her policy not to copy unsigned state-issued documents.

Plainfield Kinko's.

AVOID: FedEx store in Broad Ripple.

Fedex/Kinkos on West 86th Street, Indianapolis.

Staples - 96th Street next to Meijer, Fishers.

Office Max in Richmond.

Staples in Munster.

Staples in Clarksville.

T&D Printing in New Haven.

Last edited:

JackFisher

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Does anyone see an issue with scanning your LTCH to a PDF and the adding it to your IBOOKS on the IPhone?

12many

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    over there
    Here's the latest and greatest list, most recently updated on the date of the edit of this post. If you know of or find a place that copies your LTCH on pretty pink paper, post about here in this thread and I'll add the name and address of the joint to this list.

Store names/locations that are mentioned in other threads are linked to this thread.

Yes, you can do this yourself at many locations - including your own home. If anyone happens to know the make and model number of the pretty pink paper, let me know and I'll post it here.

In no particular order, however INGO members who own or work in a place that will copy your LTCH are at the top of the list.

Printcraft Press, Kokomo. INGO member printcraft prefers you carry while in his shop.

P.A.S.S. in Shelbyville

Office Depot in Fort Wayne. The one on Maysville Road.

Office Max at 146th and Meridian, Carmel.

Staples, at 86th Street and Michigan Road, Indianapolis.

Staples in Muncie.

Office Depot in Avon.

Office Max in Highland.

Office Depot - Mishawaka.

Staples in Auburn.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo..._defense/185983-fedex_kinkos_never_again.htmlhttps://www.indianagunowners.com/fo..._defense/185983-fedex_kinkos_never_again.html
    Office Max in Columbus.

Plainfield Kinko's.

FedEx store in Broad Ripple.

Fedex/Kinkos on West 86th Street, Indianapolis.

Staples - 96th Street next to Meijer, Fishers.

Office Max in Richmond.

I bet if Bill (sorry don't know his last name) is working at FedEx Office (kinkos) on US31 across from Southern Plaza (south Indy) he would be happy to help you. He laminated mine and I know he is into guns.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Why not just scan it into your own computer and then print out a copy when you need it? Keep a set of pink paper on hand. Print out a copy when needed. Laminate them when needed.

Put one in your pocket holster for when you go running. Put one in your billfold. Put one wherever needed, and store a couple in the files so you have an extra when needed.

No need to mess with any of those shops. Just buy a cheap combination printer/scanner/fax. Problem solved.

Southbendfamily

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2013
    SBN
    Had a coworker that had just gotten his lifetime and wanted me to laminate it ... My suggestion was that he take it to have a dozen copies made, it's a lot cheaper to make the copies than to have to pay to replace. Thanks for the list

level0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Why not just scan it into your own computer and then print out a copy when you need it? Keep a set of pink paper on hand. Print out a copy when needed. Laminate them when needed.

Agree and done, the issue I've had so far is finding the right shade of pretty pink paper. Admittedly I've only been looking since yesterday and been to a whole two shops.

Does anyone have any insight into the made and model of this pink paper? I would prefer an exact match but will settle for "close enough".

bogie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Munster
    Office Max in Highland is a no good anymore, lady told me they cant make copies of that anymore. They didn't even have the right color pink paper!

Brown Sound

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2013
    Terre Haute

Put one in your pocket holster for when you go running. Put one in your billfold. Put one wherever needed, and store a couple in the files so you have an extra when needed.

No need to mess with any of those shops. Just buy a cheap combination printer/scanner/fax. Problem solved.

I'm with Bapak2ja, but some printing joints in the TH area would nice.

np241or

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2013
    I use the color copier at my work place, works perfect with spot on pretty pink.:patriot:Also use thin credit card type plastic with clear tape, turns out real nice.

david76

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    I'm with Bapak2ja, but some printing joints in the TH area would nice.

I had mine done at the staples on 41 next to napa (Terre Haute) in march.
    No problems what so ever, the lady said they do them all the time.
    Cost $2.16 for 2 sheets worth copied and laminated.

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    FWIW, I did send an e-mail to the ISP asking if there was any statutory prohibition against photocopying a LTCH, if only to put the matter to rest for the archives.

So far, I have not received a reply.

Top Bottom