• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    Okay, so everyone who knows me knows that I am an avid open carrier. Today, I started carry concealed, as I used to. I carried my Kel Tec PF9 in my left front pocket. Slips right in, no one suspected a thing. I got a lot of looks from people who were eying the Glock 19 on my right hip, but not a single person saw the Kel Tec that was hidden in my pocket.

I used to carry that PF9 as a BUG, but it's been a while since I've carried it. I think it's gonna start coming with me more often. This way, when I'm the first one shot, or someone grabs my gun, imagine their surprise when I pull out a hidden gun that they never even factored! Now I have all the benefits of OC and CC, with none of the drawbacks!

On another note, this was the first time I have OCed into Meijer on Bremen Hwy. As expected, just a normal shopping trip. Also, I will continue shopping there. I used to go to WalMart because it's closer, but Meijer really is better.

Carry on.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    That's called a "diversion tactic". As everybody is running screaming and crying from the gun on your hip, they have no idea that you are actually armed, GENIUS!

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I quit OC'ing because the medical bills just got too expensive. I have good insurance, but paying for co pays and prescriptions several times a week for gunshot wounds was getting ridiculous. And don't even get me started on the cost of the weekly ambulance ride. Then the replacing my gun several times a week, because they keep getting stolen. I've been lucky though, no one has ever stolen my wallet.

its just so much cheaper to CC. I even have enough money to take up smoking again.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Went to home depot yesterday for materials in the never ending home improvement project. CC in the summer with a hip carry 1911 is not really CC but hey, I try.
    Cashier looked at the bulge under the shirt and asked what I was carrying. I just smiled and said my little buddy.

Top Bottom