Pretend Self Defense shooting, gets boy (10)suspended.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    There is only one way to solve this left wing nutcase agenda to humiliate and feminize our children. They must all be taught to make the fingerbang hand sign every day, until the suspensions end.

You see, we've learned to beat them at their own activist game! We had to learn these techniques after five years of having a community organizer as president. Now everyone should know what Rules for Radicals is, and we can beat them at their own game this way. If they are going to suspend a single kid for something imaginary, then the other kids need the guts to risk expulsion as well--all of them. We must start using our kids as political tools unfortunately, because otherwise their rights will slip away too.

2011-11-15-10-38-33-5-katniss-delivers-a-farewell-salute-this-gesture-i.jpeg

Bogan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    There is only one way to solve this left wing nutcase agenda to humiliate and feminize our children.

Here come the INGO sheeple again, assigning random outrages to the "left wing". Cite your reference that it's a "left wing nutcase agenda".

On the other hand, here's a rightwingnut agenda that's referenced:

A GOP Candidate Called Phil Robertson From "Duck Dynasty" The Rosa Parks Of Our Generation

Here's a hint, get some facts before you start shooting form the hip.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Perhaps the staff should be paid with imaginary money for the duration of each suspension they hand out for such lunacy.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Here come the INGO sheeple again, assigning random outrages to the "left wing". Cite your reference that it's a "left wing nutcase agenda".

On the other hand, here's a rightwingnut agenda that's referenced:

A GOP Candidate Called Phil Robertson From "Duck Dynasty" The Rosa Parks Of Our Generation

Here's a hint, get some facts before you start shooting form the hip.

You think conservatives dreamed these policies up? Random? These are the acts of the nanny-state, based on using state suasion to create a generation of pliable milquetoasts. Every day there is a report of some preposterous act by a school administration somewhere.

Phil Robertson, whatever you think of him, doesn't have the power of the state behind him, and he can't expel a student for disagreeing with him. And if you want to participate in the DD debate, how about you post in the right thread?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    .............Here's a hint, get some facts before you start shooting form the hip.

Hey, since we're bringing up different threads and talking about shooting from the hip with "facts" you ever make it back over to the global warming thread?

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The Pennsylvania middle school that suspended a 10-year-old for pretending to shoot a fellow classmate with a bow and arrow has until Friday to remove the suspension from the student's record, or face potential legal actions from the boy's parents.

Good. Let the school's legal counsel worry about something other than stupid stuff like somebody getting offended because a school Christmas show has references to INGO restricted biblical person(s).

Rhoadmar

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    The farm

Polished515

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Muncie
    I remember a time when kids were innocent and cute. Now they so much as kiss another child on the cheek and they are a perverted demon. Absolute rubbish.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Good. Let the school's legal counsel worry about something other than stupid stuff like somebody getting offended because a school Christmas show has references to INGO restricted biblical person(s).

I wish more parents would start taking this route if they are going to continue to keep their children enrolled in the government schools. The encroachment of school authority into what had historically been absolute parental authority is made possible only because parents let it happen.

I wish you guys would quit quoting trolls. All that work of putting him on my ignore list.....down the drain!:):
    LOL. I think the same thing sometimes. Of course, I have to click "view this post" for some of the people on my ignore list because I just have to find out what ridiculous crap they've posted this time.

TTravis

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2011
    Plainfield / Mooresville
    I am so glad my kids are done with HS, well almost, the youngest graduates this spring. If it were my kid, I would be quick to tell that teacher and principal to take that imaginary bow and shove it up their a...................... What are the latest statistics on school kids injured or killed with imaginary weapons?

Yup!

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    But on a serious note, if someone aims a pretend gun at him, and the schools have deemed that a dangerous act, then why isn't he allowed to pretend shoot back in self defense?

Top Bottom