No guns allowed at Toby Keith's new restaurant!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I've heard Toby admit he had quite a few liberal tendencies...I guess common sense gun measures is one of them.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    The first song I remember hearing of his was that crybaby "I want to talk about me" crap sandwich. The next song I remember hearing of his was that one where he's talking about not smoking pot with willie nelson anymore. Why make a song about being a lightweight?

I don't catch many of his songs on the radio because I mostly listen to country music and stay away from pop.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    It's all about the money, he will sing songs honoring veterans and good stuff like that and put on shows, but when it doesn't make money he's obviously as dillusional as a bunch of electric car driving Starbucks drinking Californians!

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    LOL. And Woodbridge, VA used to be a redneck community. Guess it's gentrified now. Back in the day it was trailer parks and crappy houses. Sure wouldn't have expected a Toby Keith joint there. Back then having a gun was a good idea, nowadays someone might spill their latte' on ya. That's a dangerous 'hood.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    He's pulling a Jim Carrey, saying crap he thinks will make more people love him.
    The people he's trying to please will say "meh" while his fan base will think a little less of him.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Easy to talk the talk, but when it comes time to walk the walk! Some people fall short! All together now! " Toby can kiss our pro gun, 2nd Amendment loving ***!:draw:

John Galt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Nothing like a self-inflicted character reveal! I agree with Denny347, Mr. Keith has every right to do this. It's his property and I respect his right to run it the way he wants. I'm actually glad that he did it, because by doing so, I now know that I will no longer be wasting any of my property on someone that feels this way. If this is how he truly feels, and had he NOT revealed himself by posting this, then I would have been contributing to someone who is a fake about their beliefs in true freedom.
    Thanks Mr. Keith! :patriot:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I took a couple of minutes to read some of the comments on the Facebook page for the restaurant. It appears ole Toby has gained quite a few new customers...There's a bunch of folks that don't think you need a gun in a restaurant.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I took a couple of minutes to read some of the comments on the Facebook page for the restaurant. It appears ole Toby has gained quite a few new customers...There's a bunch of folks that don't think you need a gun in a restaurant.

Are these the same folks on INGO that believe you don't need a gun in a hospital?

Top Bottom