Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by femurphy77 View Post
    (including military-style assault rifles)
    They had to throw that in there.
    It's ok! I'm an INGO member!

Todd Young (R-IN)
    https://www.young.senate.gov/contact

Mike Braun (R-IN)
    https://www.braun.senate.gov/contact-mike

Find your U.S. Rep
    http://www.house.gov/representatives/find/

/l ,[____],
    l---L -OlllllllO-
    ()_)-()_)-o-)_)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jdmack79 View Post
    This thread needs renamed so people will see it's about Chipotle.
    A search for "chipotle" lists this thread as the number two selection. Number one was started a few minutes ago and only gets the number one spot because it has "chipotle" in the title.
    Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???

User Info Menu

Remember what I say about finding the right hill to fight on? Boys, this ain't it.

These knuckleheads are not helping us. They are doofuses, not freedom fighters.

Long-gun Open Carriers Haven?t Learned From Past Mistakes - Bearing Arms
    Denny Reichard, RIP.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    Remember what I say about finding the right hill to fight on? Boys, this ain't it.

Dont you pretty much think that about everyone that goes against the status quo though?
    No insult intended, serious question.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulF View Post
    The bunny is legion. It cannot be banned.
    I cut grass for a living

User Info Menu

I might just ring her doorbell in Zionsville..................................
    "I know of you"

Marksman

User Info Menu

Those linked facebook posts in the above article are pretty bad. The short guy in the photos has poor spelling and grammar - also no common sense.

User Info Menu

Dont you pretty much think that about everyone that goes against the status quo though?
    This ain't the status quo. This is carrying guns AT people. OCT has a bunch of loose cannons that they need to secure.

Three straight losses and yet the open rifle carry are still at it. Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Next Battles in the Restaurant Wars | Shall Not Be Questioned
    Denny Reichard, RIP.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lovemachine View Post
    I have never been to Chipotle. Am I missing out?
    I like them. Think "Subway of Burritos" and you have the basic concept, although the quality is better than Subway. You pick your wrapper, meat, veggies, condiments, and they make it in front of you.

I'll continue to eat there. They didn't ban guns, they are basically asking to remain neutral. If I ran a business, the last thing I'd want is to be drug into divisive cultural and political arguments. No matter who you side with, you've lost some customer base.
    L'otters are not afraid.

User Info Menu

This is carrying guns AT people. OCT has a bunch of loose cannons that they need to secure.

Three straight losses and yet the open rifle carry are still at it. Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Favorite quote from the article
    Their primary goal is to “educate” Texans.
    You know, that's why there are pamphlets, sign boards, newspaper ads, etc. There are ways to reach the ignorant and the undecided that will engage them and make you seem rational and "hey, that guy's just like me, only with guns!" The NRA is fantastic at that. There marketing and PR is slick, both within the organization's membership and with outsiders.
    L'otters are not afraid.

Shooter

User Info Menu

This ain't the status quo. This is carrying guns AT people. OCT has a bunch of loose cannons that they need to secure.

I am wondering what your solution may be? Should open carry be banned? Will Shannon Watt's stop pushing the issue if we all just go hide? The part being missed here is it does not matter what we do. Maybe this battle could have been avoided right now, but there will be another School, mall, or theatre shooting that will stir things up. When it happens they will beat us down again and we will have to find another corner to cower in.
    I have ad more information now, those two guys in the pics are idiots, we agree there, but they are not the issue. Shannon Watt's and bloomberg are not going to stop, not for a while with their 50 million, so that leaves us with the option to hide or fight back.
    I am not seeing where there was a "victory" anybody "snatched defeat from". We can never agree on battle to fight.

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast