• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    We live in a world of thugs whining about getting "disrespected." It's a shame no one's ever told them that respect is something that must be earned.

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    I feel confident that the version of events wherein two men brush against one another in the doorway, then immediately begin a protracted gunfight that I've heard on the news is entirely accurate and entirely due to the death of civility. Ms. Manners would not approve. Obviously young people today should read more Bork and listen to less of that there hippityhop "music."

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    These A$$ hats walk freely among us. They do not see society's rules on manners as something that they need to follow. They do as they wish, when they wish to whom ever they wish.
    It will only get worse.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I've been in that store several times. I've never had any "issues" - but I'm always there during daylight working hours.

Not that the light precludes all of this behavior - but it sure does curtail it.

Not too long ago, further north on Shadeland (at 46th) a youngish woman was killed at the gas station directly across Shadeland from the BIG Catholic church.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I drive by that station all the time, it is down the street from my house. I am not surprised by the actions, but I also question if either of them were legally carrying and what other illegal activities were they participating in?

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    As for a moral I'm going with "pay at the pump."

Good point. That's what I always do.

And did either have a Larry?

Hmmmmmmm. MOMs will blow this up all over.

I'm sure this will follow - it will be used to demonstrate why people shouldn't be allowed to carry firearms. This is the kind of thing that can get traction among the anti crowd.

I wouldn't be surprised if the two combatants were either already acquainted with each other or were continuing a road rage incident.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    These A$$ hats walk freely among us. They do not see society's rules on manners as something that they need to follow. They do as they wish, when they wish to whom ever they wish.
    It will only get worse.

Well, the good news is Darwin will weed out half of them and the other half will be in jail. It's really a self correcting problem if you let it run it's course.

Top Bottom