Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 137
  1. #101
    Midnight Rider

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by bwframe View Post
    You got links on CCers robbed?
    The one's robbed because their gun was seen and targeted?
    Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post
    Robbed is robbed.
    If someone wants your wallet, and gets a gun with a wallet, then they STILL GET THE GUN.
    It doesn't matter to me whether you back up your point or not.
    I was afraid it was really just how your felt about it, rather than fact.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and Iím on to the next one...
    -----------------------------------------------

  2. #102
    Grandmaster actaeon277's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by bwframe View Post
    It doesn't matter to me whether you back up your point or not.
    I was afraid it was really just how your felt about it, rather than fact.
    Sorry, I thought you knew how to use a search engine.
    Man robbed with own handgun in Minneapolis mugging - KMSP-TV
    Una salus victis nullam sperare salute.
    The only hope for the doomed, is no hope at all
    Virgil

    I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast;
    for I intend to go in harm's way.
    John Paul Jones

    A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs.
    Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

    If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs


  3. #103
    Grandmaster actaeon277's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Una salus victis nullam sperare salute.
    The only hope for the doomed, is no hope at all
    Virgil

    I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast;
    for I intend to go in harm's way.
    John Paul Jones

    A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs.
    Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

    If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs


  4. #104
    Midnight Rider

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post
    Sorry, I thought you knew how to use a search engine.
    Man robbed with own handgun in Minneapolis mugging - KMSP-TV
    Why should I attempt to prove your point for you, especially when your mistaken.

    Still waiting on links to robbed CCers targeted for their guns...
    -----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and Iím on to the next one...
    -----------------------------------------------

  5. #105
    Grandmaster actaeon277's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    MINNEAPOLIS - Police say a Minneapolis man was walking home May 21 when he was blind-sided by a robber and pushed up against a parked car before his assailant took the victim's gun –- which he had a conceal and carry permit for -– and placed it against his head.
    According to police, the robber struck near 31st Street East and 3rd Avenue, just blocks away from the victim's home. He demanded the victim turn over the rest of his valuables. The victim lost his pistol and wallet in the mugging.
    Took his gun, then used it to get his wallet.
    Sounds like he was targeted.
    They didn't take his wallet, and find his gun in the process.
    Una salus victis nullam sperare salute.
    The only hope for the doomed, is no hope at all
    Virgil

    I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast;
    for I intend to go in harm's way.
    John Paul Jones

    A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs.
    Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

    If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs


  6. #106
    Midnight Rider

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post
    Took his gun, then used it to get his wallet.
    Sounds like he was targeted.
    They didn't take his wallet, and find his gun in the process.
    That's quite a stretch, my friend.
    How 'bout some more if CCer's are robbed for their guns at the same frequency as OCer's?
    -----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and Iím on to the next one...
    -----------------------------------------------

  7. #107
    Grandmaster JetGirl's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Maybe he was wearing tactical combat flip flops!

    ~No matter how responsible she seems, never give a monkey your gun.

  8. #108
    ATM
    ATM is offline
    will argue for sammiches. ATM's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Gluemanz28 View Post
    It is very admiral of you to admit that you have nothing to backup your statement. Although you could have just said "I've got nothing"
    I'm rather surprised that you would taunt me to pack your lunch again in debate. You always throw a snit and give up in frustration when your positions fail.

    Perhaps you should stick to humor.


    www.reveresriders.org

    Say no to drugs. Say yes to bacon!

  9. #109
    ATM
    ATM is offline
    will argue for sammiches. ATM's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    I make statements based on my beliefs and my experiences in this life. I could not make that statement in clear conscience. It seems you made it from your personal belief in OC.
    Again, no knock and I can see your point....to a point.
    Not everything has a link attached.
    If it was the first statement you're inquiring of, my inference that OC deters more criminals that it attracts is based on an older study of polled felons where the majority admitted that they avoided targeting armed citizens (more so than they would avoid police).

    That logically leaves a minority, some of whom may be indifferent to and others who may actually be attracted by a citizen's armed status.

    I'm sure I could find the link if you still doubt such a poll happened.


    www.reveresriders.org

    Say no to drugs. Say yes to bacon!

  10. #110
    Grandmaster actaeon277's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    4 Out Of 5 Felons Agree: Guns Do Deter Crime - Orlando Sentinel

    The actual question asked the inmates was, ''Was there ever a time in your life when you decided not to do a crime because you knew or believed that the victim was carrying a gun?'' Thirty-nine percent of the inmates answered ''yes.''

    Last edited by actaeon277; 10-10-2014 at 00:08.
    Una salus victis nullam sperare salute.
    The only hope for the doomed, is no hope at all
    Virgil

    I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast;
    for I intend to go in harm's way.
    John Paul Jones

    A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs.
    Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

    If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs


Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge