R V Show at the fairgrounds, carry friendly?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    I have never been to the fairgrounds for any event but will be at the R V Show today. Is there any kind of restrictions on carrying there, I always carry concealed so it won't be visible. Thanks much, Jim.

Concerned Citizen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2010
    Brownsburg
    The only time it's against the law to carry at the fairgrounds is the 17 day period during the state fair. The rest of the year, you're good to go. None of the shows give you a security check.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    Yes Sir; Illinois, Florida and Utah. I knew I was good with that, just wondering about the Fairgrounds in particular. Jim.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    Thanks everyone, the only problem I had was the wife finding something she liked. We now own a Thor Ace and in all honesty I like it also. I really wanted to wait and find something a couple years old but they gave her quite a deal. I think it will a lot easier than pulling our camper and for a long trip it has pretty good storage for a couple long guns. Jim.

grogie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Wheeling Around Indy
    There were a lot of nice RVs. I really liked seeing some travel trailers with outside cookout slides/boxes. Cool idea! There was also one big 5th wheel called the Raptor... Huge trailer! Good show indeed.

Top Bottom