Gun Sales for Self Defense up in.... Europe?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    This meshes with the recent news that a number EEUR makers have suspended NA exports because of large contracts to the ME, North Africa and EEUR. On the other hand, WND is hardly a credible news source. Who knows.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Is he speaking about Europe or America?

"More and more, the whole thing is turning into the situation that we will experience the much-touted Arab spring from very close up – right here at home," the reporter said. "What's more, many European are alienating large part of their own populace with unfortunate social and multicultural politics, merciless removal of children, unfair seizures and trading on traditional European values and with policies which are usually less friendly toward conservative and traditional native inhabitants and leans toward that portion of inhabitants who have little trouble with globalization and nonchalant liberalization, removal of traditions and Islamization. Yet we will not be able to rely on it, that portion of (population) once the Arab Spring comes here. And that will probably be, as they say, closing the barn after the cows are gone."
    Read more at Islamic invasion pulls trigger: Europe now scrambles for guns

I had never heard about the 17th century incursion into Poland.

I do know a little about the Tripolitan Pirates, not just our involvement but they were raiding the north cost of the med throughout the 19th.

And then there is the bad rap that Europe and Christians get foe the counter attack through southern Europe into the middle east to drive back the conquering Moors, Ottomans and all the other Muslim groups.

I am even having to look at the Inquisitions in a different light. Although we are told they were way over the top, was it in reaction to an aggressor so vulgar that they sort of snapped. I don't know how I'd react to hordes of the "peaceful" raping and beheading all around me. I might want to make sure you weren't one of them.

Top Bottom