Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Midnight Rider

User Info Menu

Stop The Bleeding - The Other Side Of Counter Terrorism

GABE SUAREZ BLOG - STOP THE BLEEDING - THE OTHER SIDE OF COUNTER TERRORISM

You see the terrorist walk in with a rifle, and as you set down your Heineken he fires. Like a responsible adult, you ignored the sign that said "No Guns" and carried anyway, even though it was technically against the rules. You did not go there to get plastered incoherent...merely to have a beer with your steak. Knowing what to do you draw your pistol and the red dot settles on the Jihadist's ear canal. Without a word you press the trigger and the red mist on the other side of his face tells you of your success. Knowing what you know about these events and the prevalence of explosive vests, you approach and fire three more completely justified rounds into the face of the apparent dead terrorist.

Everyone is safe from the terrorist now, but around you are the screams of the wounded. You are surrounded by the dead, the dying, and the wounded. That brings us to the second mission of the counter terrorist, and that is the preservation of life...
    -----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and Iím on to the next one...
    -----------------------------------------------

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

We the American people need to demand that real solutions be offered against active shooters and terrorists. Some ideas:

1) Until congress can pass the appropriate federal law an executive order needs to be issued that says the LTCH is good everywhere. My LTCH should be as valid as my Drivers license.

2) Gun free zones are illegal. (they have been unconstitutional for years) Even the White House.

3) Any and all gun training classes should be absolutely tax deductible. I do not favor requiring training for the right to defend ones self but training is a great idea and I say dangle a carrot.

4) The purchase of one rifle, shotgun and pistol is also tax deductible. ( only once during your life) I like carrots.

5) The laws for stolen guns need to have harsh penalties.

6) The laws of irresponsible handling or brandishing of guns needs to be tougher.

7) Homeland Security should form a volunteer force like the Minutemen of the American Revolution that could be called out in times of need when manpower was limited.

We cannot control if a terrorist strikes but we can put him in contact with his newly won virgins faster.
    No one is stronger or more dangerous than the man who can harness his emotions.

www.BrightFirearmsTraining.com

abright@ccrtc.com

Rangemaster Certified Instructor
    USCCA Certified Instructor
    USPSA Range Officer

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    We the American people need to demand that real solutions be offered against active shooters and terrorists. Some ideas:

1) Until congress can pass the appropriate federal law an executive order needs to be issued that says the LTCH is good everywhere. My LTCH should be as valid as my Drivers license.

2) Gun free zones are illegal. (they have been unconstitutional for years) Even the White House.

3) Any and all gun training classes should be absolutely tax deductible. I do not favor requiring training for the right to defend ones self but training is a great idea and I say dangle a carrot.

4) The purchase of one rifle, shotgun and pistol is also tax deductible. ( only once during your life) I like carrots.

6) The laws of irresponsible handling or brandishing of guns needs to be tougher.

7) Homeland Security should form a volunteer force like the Minutemen of the American Revolution that could be called out in times of need when manpower was limited.

We cannot control if a terrorist strikes but we can put him in contact with his newly won virgins faster.
    May his virgins be apes

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GIJEW View Post
    May his virgins be apes

Preferably male gorillas.
    Government and pedophiles both practice buggering those powerless to defend themselves.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post

The price of firearms in the US is already pretty law compared to other countries, including taxes.
    In Europe a US made gun can be about twice the US price, including 20% in tax.

User Info Menu

Apes? Gorillas? I thought it would be virgin goats.....

Last edited by Bill of Rights; 06-18-2016 at 22:36. Reason: One pic removed due to language in image

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by blue falcon View Post
    This thread seems to be intended to encourage folks to have some kind of medical supplies with them. Why, yes I do.
    Let's not forget medical training, the most important thing of all.
    I try to always have some first aid supply but let's be honest it's not always possible especially during the summer when you don't have a jacket full of pockets.
    You knowledge is always with you, even if you left your trauma kit in your car.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvain View Post
    Let's not forget medical training, the most important thing of all.
    I try to always have some first aid supply but let's be honest it's not always possible especially during the summer when you don't have a jacket full of pockets.
    You knowledge is always with you, even if you left your trauma kit in your car.
    A basic CPR class is a great way to start. Take them often and get a lot of practice. It is easy to forget or assume you will know if or when the yime comes to use what you've learned.
    LT6 ^ UA 440 ^ #514, F. & A.M.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BiscuitNaBasket View Post
    A basic CPR class is a great way to start. Take them often and get a lot of practice. It is easy to forget or assume you will know if or when the yime comes to use what you've learned.
    Yep, plus those classes cover way more things than just bleeding control.
    Things that you are WAY more likely to use that gunshot treatment after a terrorist attack.

Cogito, ergo porto.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BiscuitNaBasket View Post
    Yup. And if you need bandages, the victim has clothes on. Cut them off and use them to patch wounds. "What? They're your carharrts? Are they worth your life?"

For the same reason we carry, we should know how to use a fire extinguisher and basic first aid.

At a minimum, we should all be able to bandage wounds and know what to do and what not to do with impaled objects.

Blessings,
    Bill

Thanks for your help in keeping this a great forum!
    Forum Rules#######Classifieds Rules##############?!?! wait...what?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast