• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    Can't believe there hasn't been a thread about this for the 2016 season, but I couldn't find one.

What is the search protocol at Victory Field this season? Wands, pat downs? Any problems with discreet CC?

Thanks in advance.

HubertGummer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    McCordsville
    I've never had them check me at all. I believe they do look in purses though. So leave the murse at home. :D

They checked my girlfriend's purse but didn't give me a 2nd look. I carried by shield in just fine.

No issues at Victory field. They ALWAYS check my wife's pursue however. Always.

Well at least they make sure women are unarmed while walking downtown at night. Clearly keeping people safe is their top priority:scratch:

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Never had a problem. They always want to check my wife's purse though. I once asked what they were looking for. The man replied "explosives". I asked him what they looked like and his reponse was "I dunno"

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    ESG security was at the gates last time I went. They weren't wanding anyone. This was a couple years ago, though. I got in, and into the suites, with no issue.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    What a crazy coincidence.
    This is the one weekend that I'm intending to go see a game there with my wife.
    It all depends on how she's feeling (she's a bit under the weather) and the weather itself, of course.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Last season I CC'D (read OC with my shirt pulled over it) a G19 in there. Last time I went, I CC'D a G43 in without issues. Keep in mind, I have a two year old and always sit in the grass so he can run a little.

Top Bottom