Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

User Info Menu

Not a concern for me personally. Due to the nba, the ncaa, bringing their pressure to bear on localities that wish to protect their women and children by passing sensible restroom ordinances by threatening to hurt them financially, I will not attend their events, nor or they allowed inside my home. The nfl is likely not far behind in being banished from my home as well, since they are of a like-minded hostility towards faith and values. With shootings a common occurrence downtown, plus the mindset that armed law-abiding citizens are a problem being so prevalent, I do my best to not venture into the downtown area.
    If I`m there, it AIN`T a gun-free zone.

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

Billy Joel will be there in Nov. did not think I would ever be able to se him perform again. Got lucky and got tix.

Hmmmm might be looking for a big belt buckle.

User Info Menu

I went to the Tool concert this past Saturday and was able to get my LCP past the walk thru metal detectors with a little social engineering and slight of hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

I saw the name of the thread and thought thatís what they were going to rename the building.
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dprimm View Post
    Billy Joel will be there in Nov. did not think I would ever be able to se him perform again. Got lucky and got tix.

Hmmmm might be looking for a big belt buckle.
    Usually have to take your belt off. I only go there for the wrestling state finals.
    No one is stronger or more dangerous than the man who can harness his emotions.

www.BrightFirearmsTraining.com

abright@ccrtc.com

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gregr View Post
    Except, the tax payer paid for and built "their house".
    Qft.

User Info Menu

I was grumbling about taking my belt off once. The lady informed me that this was for my own safety. I told her if they wanted the place to be safer that I should be allowed to carry my pistols and knives and not disarm me.

She had no response.
    No one is stronger or more dangerous than the man who can harness his emotions.

www.BrightFirearmsTraining.com

abright@ccrtc.com

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I was grumbling about taking my belt off once. The lady informed me that this was for my own safety. I told her if they wanted the place to be safer that I should be allowed to carry my pistols and knives and not disarm me.

She had no response.
    For the win!
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post

She had no response.
    They don't care about safety, they care about insurance.
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by OutdoorDad View Post
    it's "owned" by the taxpayers through the CIB.
    I'm still paying for the RCA dome btw.
    While it is owned by the CIB and taxpayers, the determining factor is the renter/lessee. If they don't want firearms it's their choice.
    Take that up with the organizers.

Don't blame the CIB on this.

Butthurt (*)......It happens a lot here on INGO, get over it if it happens to you.

Trump reaffirms my decision everyday voting for him as President and my
    reason for voting for him again in 2020.

Member#630, geez I've been here a while.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast