Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

States that honor Indiana's LTCH

As of April 5th 2008....

Honors Indiana Permit:
    Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Georgia, Idaho, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Wyoming

Indiana Permit Not Honored:
    California, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, District of Columbia

Indiana Resident Permits Only:
    Colorado, Florida, Michigan, New Hampshire

source- Handgunlaw.us
    Last edited by Bill of Rights; 01-02-2011 at 10:08. Reason: Iowa law now in effect :yesway:

User Info Menu

So... 'Indiana Resident Permits Only" means you have to be a resident of Indiana for them to honor your permit... and not say a citizen of another state (For example someone in Ohio, with a Florida permit so they can CC) right?

User Info Menu

Correct. If you have a Indiana permit to carry then you must be a resident of Indiana to carry there. Looks like CO, MI, and FL are this way with alot of the states.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Legba View Post
    Correct. If you have a Indiana permit to carry then you must be a resident of Indiana to carry there. Looks like CO, MI, and FL are this way with alot of the states.
    That just makes me happy that I can carry in FL As my brother and I were just talking Friday on how we need to check to see if we can carry down to the timeshare in June.

User Info Menu

Thanks for the info.

Cogito, ergo porto.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Legba View Post
    Yep. CO, FL, KS, MI, NH, SC, and WV only recognize resident permits for any of the states they recognize. Of those seven, only KS, SC, and WV do not recognize ours.

Blessings,
    B

Stay Picky my Friends

User Info Menu

Handgunlaw.us

Nice site layed out with which states honor permits from any other state

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by OneBadV8 View Post
    Handgunlaw.us

Nice site layed out with which states honor permits from any other state

Nice! Tango for the map

User Info Menu

Too bad I live in Lake County, ten minutes from Illinois, and I can't carry. Their laws are stupid when it comes to the carry and ownership issues. I like Mayor Daley, but I think he is wrong when it comes to the firearms issues.

Cogito, ergo porto.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by spartan933 View Post
    Too bad I live in Lake County, ten minutes from Illinois, and I can't carry. Their laws are stupid when it comes to the carry and ownership issues. I like Mayor Daley, but I think he is wrong when it comes to the firearms issues.
    Clarify, please? Do you mean you can't carry even at home in Lake County (Indiana, right?) or do you mean only that you can't carry in IL?

Also, specifically what is it you like about Daley?

Blessings,
    B

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast