Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Iwb appendix

Love Dale's stuff, and he's a personal friend, but his AA for a light bearing pistol is huge! I have no fewer than 13 Fricke Holsters, and the only one I dislike is the AA for a G19 with X300U. It's just too big.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by agerm220 View Post
    Dale fricke does offer the 226 with light. I like that. Never concealed a full size appendix, though. Are the archangels pretty comfortable?
    The AA is one of the most comfortable if not THE most comfortable AIWB holster on the market. The light bearing holster is as comfortable, but it's YUGE! These are both for the G19, obviously the one on the left is for the light bearing pistol.
    Last edited by Vigilant; 02-14-2017 at 12:58.

Quote Originally Posted by Bfish View Post
    TRexArms sidecar and Dale Fricke are my two go to holsters. Both have been mentioned here. I have a Dale Fricke for a 43 and it works very well.
    If you could combine certain aspects of the sidecar and archangel you would have the perfect holster I think!
    I am surprised to hear you put those both in the same category. The only people I have heard good stuff from about the Trex sidecar thing are Instagram fanboys. I have not personally tried one, and I probably wouldn't going on the reviews of a bunch of pretty high level pistoleros.

You saying it is good puts a bit of a different spin on it as A) You have a good holster to compare it to (Fricke), and B) You seem to put out pretty solid, reasonable posts. ( Maybe that is all an act
    Michael Swisher

Quote Originally Posted by cedartop View Post
    I am surprised to hear you put those both in the same category. The only people I have heard good stuff from about the Trex sidecar thing are Instagram fanboys. I have not personally tried one, and I probably wouldn't going on the reviews of a bunch of pretty high level pistoleros.

You saying it is good puts a bit of a different spin on it as A) You have a good holster to compare it to (Fricke), and B) You seem to put out pretty solid, reasonable posts. ( Maybe that is all an act
    The only complaints I've heard about Trex are they need to spend more time bending kydex and less posting on Instagram, I've heard the Holsters are solid though? Course this was coming from a curmudgeonly German.

Dara

Getting ready to order another one and going to have them do away with the bottom retention screw and area to trim it down a little.

G19 w/X300

Plinker
    Powell's Custom Holsters has the most well thought out design for appendix carry I've seen. I had one made for my Sig P320 RX.

The claw and the wedge design makes this a lot more concealable and also way more comfortable for anyone who doesn't have a flat abdomen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28XqklCUVls

Holsters | Powell Custom Holsters

Quote Originally Posted by chezuki View Post
    Surprised Rhino hasn't chimed in yet...

https://www.tacticalholsters.com/product/inc3.html
    Just saw this topic!

Yes, the G-Code INCOG is the best I've tried so far. The belt attachment are very sturdy and they are angled to push the grip inward toward your body without the use of a wedge on the back side or a trailing "wing" to lever against your belt.
    Email: Joseph@AdaptiveConsultingandTraining.com

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

Patriot Concealment Systems is my go-to....by far my most comfortable IAWB I've tried...and made here in Indianapolis.

Welcome to Patriot Concealment Systems LLC - God Family Honor Country
    On the other side of fear lies freedom.

Caffeine dependent life form agerm220's Avatar
    Thanks for the help guys. About to order the eclipse. Although the only sig option is the mk 25 I believe it's the same specks as the 226 legion. Correct me if I'm wrong
    Praise be the LORD my ROCK, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle.

I have come to like Don Hume 715. I appendix carry most of the time with a M&P full size and compact as well as a Glock 19. I like the clip of the Don Hume because I can move it to the 3:30 position when driving long distances (like to Louisiana or Missouri or WASH DC)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast