• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    So, I have no idea if its true. Its posted on a website/facebook page called Charles Man(think Columbus gossip page where judgemental people hang out...<insert joke here>)

Anyway, Story comes in fits and spurts here...

I just cant believe this guy. Hes a full-blown alcoholic, with his drunk hands on the trigger of a gun pointed at 10 year old girls a 10 year old boy, and a 6 year old boy just having fun.The girls are mine.They(Columbus PD) took his gun, and arrested him. Now I am afraid t let my girls out at all. My other neighbors across the street just moved in and they already have had several problems with this guys. Does anyone know the charge for pointing a gun at kid?

[The property that this drunk complains about all the time belongs to the owner of 122 hinman. I talked to him today and he has to go to get the property map just to shut this guy up. But bottom line was his finger was on the trigger and he was drunk. My daughter which is one of the 10 year old twins is in remission from cancer, she only has one eye, but the point is, she knows exactly what death is and it scared her bad, because she knows unlike alot of other children who have a funny concept of death, that you dont come back. It messed her up. So gonna sue this bastard

I think those 2 give you the gyst. I am reading it as a 10 and 11 yr old walking(home from school maybe?) might be on his property. He pulls a gun on them, finger on trigger, and starts yelling at them. How they know he's drunk I don't know(video shows from a distance. I'm not sure how to link to a FB video).

Reading other comments it was a BB gun and the guys girl is VERY shook up...but regardless, no way for anyone to know that from a distance nor the kids) The man that is posting all of this is being congratulated, as the dad of one of the kids, for not 'going over there'.

I am not sure what I would have done. It leaves me confused. Do you grab a pistol and work your way up to him and take him out. Pull out a rifle and take him out, or just call the cops and let them handle it? Or simply walk over there(after calling the cops) and put yourself between him and the kids and tell the kids to go home.

If my daughter was having a gun pointed at her across our street for doing something like walking...I don't think I could 'not be involved'. Its my daughter, my world.

So even if the above is a completely false story....think of this scenario. What do you do. Does it change whether they are actually on his property or not?(my gut tells me it does)

HubertGummer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    McCordsville
    WTF is wrong with people? What makes a person think pointing a gun at a 10 YO is a good idea.

To me, it seems that an adult pointing a gun at a kid(who is not a threat to said adult) would justify using deadly force against him. You don't know if the person means harm or not to the kid and you don't know if the gun is unloaded or if it's a bb gun, especially from a distance.

I would have a hard time seeing some dude point a gun at my daughter and not drop him.

Last edited:

EPeter213

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2016
    Floyd/Harrison
    I've pointed guns at hundreds of people but only shot one. :dunno:

yes, but how but how many did you curb stomp?

​Sorry Frank, couldn't help myself. In all seriousness, thank you for doing what you do.

The only reason I could ever see for confronting a 10 yr old with any sort of weapon is if they were threatening me or someone else... with a weapon. Even then, I'd look for other options first.

Enemy combatants in a war zone might be an exception in some parts of the world.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom