• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Carrying a gun in pock-eet? Hmmm. Where, oh where, have we learned how dangerous that is? If only someone on INGO had repeatedly told us of the many victories of pock-eet carry. If only.

INGO screen name?

Are all our MacArthur candidates accounted for tonight? Eet ain't low-dead! *bang!* Sorry, Cledus.

pack-indy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Shoshone NF
    Call me a skeptic, but part of me thinks there may be more to this story...or at least a different version. It would take a good amount of effort for someone else to actually reach into my pocket and cause an ND, especially sitting down in a vehicle. Worst handi ever?

EPeter213

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2016
    Floyd/Harrison
    Carrying a gun in pock-eet? Hmmm. Where, oh where, have we learned how dangerous that is? If only someone on INGO had repeatedly told us of the many victories of pock-eet carry. If only.

INGO screen name?

Are all our MacArthur candidates accounted for tonight? Eet ain't low-dead! *bang!* Sorry, Cledus.

At least it wasn't against his twig and berries. :D

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    To be fair, I carry a cocked and locked P938 in my pocket everyday. Have for years. In a Mika pocket holster. Nothing other than the gun and holster goes into that pocket...ever. And I don't have a greedy girlfriend. My wife has access to our bank account.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Let's be clear- CARGO pants. 'nuff said.

Hey now, almost all my business tactical wear includes what could be considered 'cargo' pockets. A suit and tie, now that would make you look out of place, really, you'd be getting the who's he and why is he here looks. I am not defending Mr Cashshootypants or his greedy grabby girlfriend.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Hey now, almost all my business tactical wear includes what could be considered 'cargo' pockets. A suit and tie, now that would make you look out of place, really, you'd be getting the who's he and why is he here looks. I am not defending Mr Cashshootypants or his greedy grabby girlfriend.

I have my deeply held beliefs. I will be magnanimous and allow you to have yours.

MCINDIANA

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2016
    Michigan City
    I need to locate his tax accountant so I can get a $7,000 tax refund since I am lucky to get anything back. He must have a dozen dependents or so. Nevertheless, horrible tax planning like HoughMade stated.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Super Tacticool new gun-owner: I don't need a holster.
    Me: I assume that you also don't need your testes, right?

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    I, like many of us, keep telling people to always get a holster and the noobs keep telling us that either the trigger is too heavy to be pulled accidentally or "they got this" and oh because it never happens to them...then it happens to someone else

Top Bottom