• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joe138

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    The next thing that should happen is the partner getting his a** kicked for not helping.
    I know they're not there to fight, but once the one is committed, the other should be able to help.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    The next thing that should happen is the partner getting his a** kicked for not helping.
    I know they're not there to fight, but once the one is committed, the other should be able to help.

Might be that he was watching the other guy's back. Hard to tell from the video if there was verbal communication between the second LDS man and the by-standers. Just a thought. OTOH, LDS #1 did not really need any help. He was doing alright by himself.

Lelliott8

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2016
    Crawfordsville
    I know it's not this way in the US, but in South America, if a bike pulls up with 2-up, it usually means big trouble. They're called motochorros, and it's a popular way to do robberies.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Re: the buddy not helping

Same thing happened to me in junior high school at the 4-H fair. A group of adult carneys surrounded a buddy and me and said their leader wanted to fight me. My former buddy took off running and left me there and did not even get or call for help. I talked my way out of it, but it could have gone very badly.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    I would be finding a new partner if I was him.

Little Missionary was probably afraid he'd just get in the way and get thumped by accident. Big Missionary was...on a mission.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    I know it's not this way in the US, but in South America, if a bike pulls up with 2-up, it usually means big trouble. They're called motochorros, and it's a popular way to do robberies.

Usually? No.

Lots of people ride two-up all over the place without robbing anyone.

joe138

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Good one Alamo. Maybe, but if I was the big one, I'd still be disappointed. If I was the other one and saw the video, I would be embarrassed because of the lack of action. But then again, they're just kids, late teens most of them without much life experience. So I shouldn't be as harsh.

Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    Re: the buddy not helping

Same thing happened to me in junior high school at the 4-H fair. A group of adult carneys surrounded a buddy and me and said their leader wanted to fight me. My former buddy took off running and left me there and did not even get or call for help. I talked my way out of it, but it could have gone very badly.
    Like you could have pulled a knife and cut yourself?:):;):):

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    A group of adult carneys surrounded a buddy and me and said their leader wanted to fight me. My former buddy took off running and left me there and did not even get or call for help. I talked my way out of it, but it could have gone very badly.

So that's how you ended up on the carnival circuit for a year....I never knew and didn't want to ask....

[video=youtube;yJJA6WRpvlg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJJA6WRpvlg[/video]

Top Bottom