• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I have watched this video many times. If only we had more men like this in the world to raise their children it would be a better place for all.

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    Kudos to the man, but I wonder if that was staged - the combatants seemed to calm down way too quickly. And it's sad to say, but stepping in like that with a crowd of teens could have gotten him beaten or shot.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I don't think it was staged. I think the kids were fighting because the group pressured them into it.

I applaud the guy for stepping into the middle and trying to teach those childish people how to conduct themselves like the adults they will be someday. I also admire that he had the guts to get involved. In some similar situations, interfering in mutual combat can get ugly for the person trying to help!

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    I have watched this video many times. If only we had more men like this in the world to raise their children it would be a better place for all.

The dude's tactics are interesting too. First, he stops the fight with verbal commands, establishing control of the situation without escalating it. Next, he immediately starts driving a wedge between the combatants and the crowd. I thought it was pretty clever, immediately moving to cause the combatants to feel more like they should be on the same side, in opposition to the crowd egging them on. He also manages to take charge of the scene without threatening or escalating the situation.

The kids obviously had zero interest in screwing with him or disrespecting him, so he could be locally known to be a tough guy or maybe he is known to be a Godly man as sometimes that can carry a surprising amount of weight in a community.

I saw an interview with the guy and he just heaped praise on his mother for working so hard and being a good woman. I thought it was awesome.

Top Bottom