• ...and so much more!
  • mrproc1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 25, 2012
    Indy
    Hey Ya'll....
    When I moved from Indiana in Nov 14' I had a life time carry permit, I got a permit for the state of WA where I live now...
    I'm in the process of moving back, since I technically had a lifetime permit, can I just do a change of address and be good to go? Or do I need to go thru the whole process again?

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    My wife is from Seattle and her son still lives in the U District......I'm sure you will appreciate the Indiana cost of living after living out there....

I am pretty sure that if you had a lifetime, all you have to do to reinstate it is to do a change address after getting your new Indiana DL. Here is the number of the ISP division that handles the LTCH, they should be able to help you.

: Contact Firearms Licensing

mrproc1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 25, 2012
    Indy
    My wife is from Seattle and her son still lives in the U District......I'm sure you will appreciate the Indiana cost of living after living out there....

I am pretty sure that if you had a lifetime, all you have to do to reinstate it is to do a change address after getting your new Indiana DL. Here is the number of the ISP division that handles the LTCH, they should be able to help you.

: Contact Firearms Licensing

Nice! Thank you...
    This place is just out of hand, to many people, traffic sucks, and everything is expensive.
    I miss the Midwest way of life!

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    All you have to do is update your address to an Indiana address with ISP Firearms Div. and you will be good to go. I went through the same process a few years back.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tatdale2
    Top Bottom