• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I bought my wife and I tickets to a concert at the Morris. I haven't been there in ages. Do they have metal detectors/wands to go through to get in? I'd hate to have to go back out to the car and leave my gun in there.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I was there last year for 'The Book of Mormon'. There were security guards and ushers there but no pat downs or metal detectors.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I was there last year for 'The Book of Mormon'. There were security guards and ushers there but no pat downs or metal detectors.

Cool. The concert is Shinedown. I wonder if their security would be any different. I was there to see Godsmack (what a freaking great show) sometime around 2006 and just can't remember any security measures.

Daggy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2014
    South Bend
    It depends on the show. I go there once a year for The Nutcracker, and I have never seen metal detectors or wands.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    They had full size walk thru metal detectors and wands. Everyone was checked. The guy in front of me wasn't allowed a small Swiss army knife. But somehow they didn't catch my 3" folder I had on me. Either the walk thru didn't go off (no sounds, only lights) or the guy just figured it was my belt buckle. I wasn't wanded.

My guess the security was the bands.

Awesome show too!

Top Bottom