Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18
    I Care...Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bwframe View Post
    That could well be just as important or more than the bump in the night investigator.
    To me it is. If we have the Gkids here she goes in with them but that has only happened once. Turns out some rowdy party goers making to much racket across the way.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    As this has happened here more than a few times my spouse is armed as I leave the room to go look. That is the way of things. As it should be.
    My opinion is that if it is important enough to go investigate in the middle of the night it well could be dangerous enough that I need a firearm.

Also, the door is never answered until my pistol is retrieved from the safe. Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

User Info Menu

Always within reach, in hand, or in pocket.

IMG_5537.JPG
    ďIf ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.Ē
    ― Samuel Adams

Plinker

User Info Menu

I think it is as much common sense as fire extinguishers, smoke alarms and a spare tire. I havenít had to use my spare tire in years that doesnít mean I want leave it behind. I donít know why many people donít want to take responsible precautions or even think about it. Carry on!

User Info Menu

The whole family carries at home. Except the infants
    "See you on the Range"

User Info Menu

Yep.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trapper Jim View Post
    The whole family carries at home. Except the infants
    But that changes when you leave the house... Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mlockhart View Post
    ... I donít know why many people donít want to take responsible precautions or even think about it. ...
    Normalcy bias. Optimism bias. Laziness. Inconvenience. Lack of time/resources. Lack of knowledge of what to do.

Lots of reasons. But, yeah.
    Nothing is everything, but everything is something. - Ayoob

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18