• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trebor657

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 1, 2017
    Fort wayne
    The other day I was talking to a couple friends who carry concealed as well....One of them asked "how many do you carry?" I thought he meant overall, but he meant at the same time...He revealed a .45 OWB, a ..38 in an ankle rig and .22 in his pocket.....hmm, got me to thinking....I normally only carry one handgun but was curious as to what others do.....I tried multiples a couple times recently....9mm concealed on my hip and a .380 in a pocket holster....I figured "chance favors the prepared mind" and may start carrying multiples regularly....Would like to hear others opinions on carrying multiples.....Thanks

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2016
    Bloomington
    Lately ive been dropping my old .22 revolver in a pocket holster in combo with my primary iwb. I quit carrying the .45 for summer so i figured better to have something else around. Just in case

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Only a handful of times have I carried multiple handguns. I`m much better at making sure to carry a spare magazine, or a speed loader. I think in a perfect world, I`d carry at least two...

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    It depends on where I am going and what I am wearing. I have a concealed carry purse that always has a .45 in it. It is pretty common for that to be paired with a .38 IWB.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Around town not so much. When I drive out of town I usually carry a 642 in an ankle rig along with my regular OWB.

pokersamurai

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    LaPorte
    I always carry a Glock 19 with spare G17 magazine and a second gun of some type. I try to carry a S&W 642 in an pocket/ankle holster as much as possible, but sometimes if I'm just running errands in town I'll just slip an NAA mini revolver into the watch pocket of my jeans and call it good.

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    On duty, two on me. Two in the vehicle. Off duty, if I have two, one is a long gun and the other a hand gun.

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    I had been carrying two firearms (one @ 3ish and another @ 8ish) for the last few years, but after attending ECQC a few weeks ago, I'm starting to reconsider my carry locations and exactly what I carry.

ECQC showed me (without question) that whatever I am willing to carry, I must be willing (and able) to defend when presented with an entangled aggressor. It was shown several times through the weekend that a small, fixed defensive blade is a very viable tool for up close contacts. That being said, I agree that carrying two firearms is still a good idea. I still have some things to figure out after attending the class...

LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    2 is common. Sometimes 3. G19 in a Galco Shoulder rig(Miami Vice style), G21 IWB (4 o'clock), S&W 442 either coat pocket, or Crossdraw holster OWB. On a few outings with the Warrant Team.... Mossberg 500/ 18.5 in bbl. Never an issue yet in 30 yrs.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    152   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    I carry either my M&P Shield or LCP. If OCing any pistol, I usually pocket the LCP. Sometimes I pocket the LCP with the shield in IWB. 2 or more is not uncommon, but don't feel bad about yourself for carrying only one. That's silly! Sometimes I have an LCP only with no reloads, I'll admit. It does happen!

Top Bottom