• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rlfrye

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    The Tuck
    So the wife and I were in the courtyard area at the hotel tonight. I mention that I have six mags loaded on me. She asked why so much, I replied that the cargo shorts have plenty of pocket space, and we are in the Detroit area. I thought that was reason enough. Guess I wont tell her why I used the bigger siutcase, she is to liberal for my own good sometimes.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Fatty Rossiter: It was already loaded. Jesus, Clyde, you have three pistols and you only have one arm for Christ's sake. Clyde: Well I just don't want to be killed for lack of shootin' back.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Carry what you're comfortable with. Some people carry a single gun with 5 - 8 rounds and feel fine, others carry multiple guns with multiple mags. Whatever makes you comfortable should be just fine.

awames76

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2016
    kendallville
    we went to Detroit with 4 kids in July last year, went to ford museum, lego land. zoo, had a good time. also drove around down town. had a good time. i had my carry but wife did not yet.

rlfrye

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    The Tuck
    We are having a good time here. My aunt and cousin say it is not a bad place to live. I told them I will stick to visiting, and keep living in The Tuck, lol.

Brickmandan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2017
    Wheeler
    You can never have enough ammo on you in case of attack by a heard of zombies or a gang of ninjas. Anything could happen, North Korea could invade the main land.

Top Bottom