• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    First question: What the hell is wrong with people?
    Second question: Is there any way this ain't drug/gang/drug gang related?
    Third question (more of a statement): If you were hosting an event with a bunch of kids over, how many more guns would be in the safe opposed to more accessible. The answer for this house is 4.

One woman was killed and eight other people, including three children, were injured after two men wearing all black opened fire at a gender reveal party in Ohio, officials said.

Officers responded to a home in Colerain Township, located outside Cincinnati, around 11:30 p.m. Saturday, police spokesman Jim Love told FOX 19.

Five adults and three children were all watching television together when they were attacked without warning, according to Love.

One victim, a pregnant woman who was not identified, told FOX 19 she was shot in the leg, and suffered a miscarriage. The victim added that her cousin was killed after two men wearing all black busted in the front door and opened fire.

A witness to the shooting called 911 and said she was sitting outside the house in her car when she saw two men in hoods enter the home, open fire and run off, according to a recording of the call released early Sunday.

"Two guys just came in and shot people in the house," she is heard saying in the phone call. "There was little kids hurt and everything. I was sitting in my car. They just ran in and started shooting. There's a pregnant girl here."

No arrests have been made, and no information related to the suspects has been announced by police.

Ohio shooting: 1 dead, 8 wounded in ambush at gender reveal party | Fox News

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    What ever happened to a birth announcement?

I feel bad for the kids that were there. What is the world coming to?

It matters not, how, they decided to announce the sex of their baby. What matters is a culture, a society, which has removed any evidence of the Lord, Jesus Christ, to the point where this is a normal occurrence. What will it take to wake this country up to what the liberal agenda has done to the very fabric of this nation?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    It matters not, how, they decided to announce the sex of their baby. What matters is a culture, a society, which has removed any evidence of the Lord, Jesus Christ, to the point where this is a normal occurrence. What will it take to wake this country up to what the liberal agenda has done to the very fabric of this nation?

Unless we see a turnaround in the next 4 years, which is exactly what Trump is, a last chance to return to the America of our grandparents and great-grandparents, we will be on the downward spiral until we have a full SHTF situation.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Shame on the parents for forcing a gender on their unborn child! Gender reveals should be done right around the time of the child's first school dance, that way they, or it, can decide who to ask, or who to be asked by! Drugs or gangs, likely both!

EPeter213

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2016
    Floyd/Harrison
    Sadly, the fact that this was a gender reveal makes me suspect the baby-daddy who may not have wanted to pay child support. The story is thin on facts, so this is pure speculation.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Sadly, the fact that this was a gender reveal makes me suspect the baby-daddy who may not have wanted to pay child support. The story is thin on facts, so this is pure speculation.

That was my first inclination

That makes perfect sense, although that thought hadn't crossed my mind. I suppose I am going to have to step up my game!

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    That makes perfect sense, although that thought hadn't crossed my mind. I suppose I am going to have to step up my game!

I just remember the Colorado WR who had his pregnant girlfriend murdered... though he was playing for Carolina at the time, so we'd be asking A LOT in child support.

Top Bottom