• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    My brother sent me the link to this story. He and his girlfriend are moving into this complex next week.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    "Something"?

Decedents friend told TV News he was such a nice funny kid, maybe he decided to visit some buds in the hood, shoot some hoops you know, have a fun time together, play some videos ?!?

It's possible.

hemicharger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   1
    Mar 14, 2008
    Anywhere
    "Something"?

Decedents friend told TV News he was such a nice funny kid, maybe he decided to visit some buds in the hood, shoot some hoops you know, have a fun time together, play some videos ?!?

It's possible.

I started reading your post to the tune of The Fresh Prince of Bel Air

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I know I would rethink that move.

In of of the news stories I saw on this a Police Officer commented on how quiet this area was as far as criminal activity. There are definitely areas that when you hear triple homicide you look at the address and say, "yeaah, bad stuff happens there a lot" or recognize the name of the apartment complex. That's not the case with this one.

15 years old. Joining a gang?? In the pictures of the three murder victims, two look stoned (the two not holding a baby). Robbing a drug-dealer gone wrong?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    One report suggested that the 15 year old's dad is an attorney, and the mom works in the court system. Curious to find out more on that. Its a relatively small legal community around Indy.

Very sad situation, all the way around.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    FWIW, 2 of the individuals were enrolled as students at Internationl Business College. A family friend of ours shared a class with them. He was pretty upset Monday when he got to class, I guess they sat right behind him...

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Certainly doesn't smell like a random home invasion to me. Smells more like a targeted robbery or a hit. Gotta love the news speculation about "drugs" or "gangs." Another report stated two more inside the apartment were unharmed, but no ages. They could have been kids. More will eventually emerge. I strongly suspect there's more than just this lone 15 year old, but hey, the three might have dissed him last week on Facebook or Twitter and this was his revenge for it. People have been murdered for less than their Nike Air Jordan shoes, much less.

Something I didn't know before. Because the suspect is 15, the prosecutor must make a motion in juvenile court to transfer it to adult court. If he were 16, he could make the motion in adult court. I have a feeling if the 15 year old is charged and tried, it will be in adult court. As a consequence, I expect details about what happened will be even slower than usual.

John

Top Bottom