Gas station clerk shot by gas station clerk??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    That's a pretty significant failure to edit.

Also goes to show that if someone is committing a felony on you they've already prepared themselves to kill you, they may not or they may. Stand ready to defend yourself. Also good lesson for those who advocate gun free zones and no carry policy for employees.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    That's a pretty significant failure to edit.

Also goes to show that if someone is committing a felony on you they've already prepared themselves to kill you, they may not or they may. Stand ready to defend yourself. Also good lesson for those who advocate gun free zones and no carry policy for employees.

While I don't agree with no carry policy for employees, I follow it.
    There are a lot of gas station robberies, more than the news puts out there. They all end peacefully because the money is handed to the robber and the robber leaves. But that doesn't make a good story.
    If the station is lucky though, a good citizen follows the robber, an IMPD canine finds the robber and chomps him a little bit before he goes to jail. Yes, it can happen.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    The need to rely on others for your immediate defense seems like a little slice of tyranny...I also am getting a bit tired of a lot of folks (not you personally) wanting to rely on someone else, some other event to make justice happen. The 'he'll get his from bubba in jail' crowd. People shouldn't be relying on the jail system to provide the justice they see the court and legal system failing to administer.

Top Bottom