• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Where do people come up with this idiocy? The only thing that would make it worse if is he told you to wave it out the window and yell "I'VE GOT A GUN!!!!"

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    He left out a few steps...

4? Place the car in drive.
    5. Do a tactical roll out of the car.

Including these steps will let the officer know that you're removing yourself from the area of the gun. Being that you're doing it for his safety, you will not be held liable if your unoccupied moving vehicle hits something like a Granny on her jazzy scooter.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Exactly what does VODA stand for? I figured out the last two letters (dumb ass) but I don't know the first two.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    In North Carolina you had to have it visable when in a car.(when I lived there) I always thought that was pretty stupid.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I like to tell the officer that I have a carry permit in my pocket and I am going to get it out for him whether he likes it or not.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    VODA?? AGAIN??

Holy crap. It was naive of me to believe that the guy's stupidity would only be displayed with his inept gun handling, grossly, stupidly, wantonly negligent gun handling . . . and his pathetically stupid "tactics." Now he's counseling people on what to do if they're pulled over by cops and he tells them THAT?

How retarded can one person be?

How completely unaware of their own lack of comprehension and competence can one person be?

O.M.G.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Since we now have the precedent of complicity in a suicide, could this guy go to jail when one of his followers commits suicide by cop.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I wonder what he does with his knife? He always draws that when he takes his gun out.

An officer made a video showing how stupid this was and Lucien Black responded with what could be interpreted as a threat. His VODA page is still up but his FB page is gone.

https://bluelivesmatter.blue/officer-richard-hy-lucien-black-threatened/#

It seems to my layman's eyes that the guy isn't just intellectually deficient, but he's irrational as well. What kind of moron threatens a police officer on his own video, then uploads it? If he keeps escalating the stupidity, life is not going to go well for him.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom