• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    Im glad no charges were filed, but my guess is because he was a fireman and possible connected they went easy on him. Ill bet the family makes a civil suit and wins. Id like to see the evidence that the kid tried to run him over.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    16b32eebb9d8906a607c50f52f0fd551.jpg

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I hate how the article refers to the criminal as "the teenager", and the "boy", NO YOU IDIOTS, it was a ****ing criminal out trying to steal other peoples ****!!!!! I see "teenagers" and "boys" every day, and that's what they are, "teenagers" and "boys". When they start trying to steal **** or murder somebody, they become a CRIMINAL!!!!

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Id like to see the evidence that the kid tried to run him over.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the hole in the windshield will be exhibit "A", and the hole in the perp's chest will be exhibit "B", with a bullet hole in the seat behind him being a possible exhibit "C". But only if the fireman used a .45. It's God's favorite caliber, you know.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I hate how the article refers to the criminal as "the teenager", and the "boy", NO YOU IDIOTS, it was a ****ing criminal out trying to steal other peoples ****!!!!! I see "teenagers" and "boys" every day, and that's what they are, "teenagers" and "boys". When they start trying to steal **** or murder somebody, they become a CRIMINAL!!!!

Being a "teenager" or "boy" is a function of the passage of time regardless of the activity he is participating it. It's accurate. Maybe this helps us to remember that "teenagers" and "boys" can be deadly threats.

Top Bottom